Thread: Flossie and Gerbils pics - sorry it's been so long!

Flossie and Gerbils pics - sorry it's been so long!

Hello all,

It's been quite a long time since I last posted any pics of my girls. I'm just so busy lately I barely get any time to even log on to PT. Hopefully, once my GCSEs are out of the way in June, I'll be back as normal, but until then, I may not be around too much. I miss chatting to everyone!

Anyway, onto the pics Flossie first...

I love this pic, it just sort of encaptures her personality...

This is Flossie about to perform her latest trick, the video coming in the next post will explain all

Just a few more to come...

Zimbabwe 07/13

My beautiful girl

Ebony (I managed to get some half decent pics of the gerbils, so I'm quite pleased with myself!)

Here's Twilight - the allergic reaction she was having that is visible in this pic has thankfully cleared up now.

And little Nightshade. Her coat seems a lot better than the other two, Perhaps being on her own she has more time for self-grooming!

And here's Flossie's latest trick - she's now able to jump up to about knee height and climb her way up to your shoulder. She wasn't quite as keen whilst I was taking the video this time, but as you can tell from my mother's and my voices, we praised her a lot.

In fact, since I've last posted pics, Flossie's coming on quite well in many other new tricks. I've taught her to stick out a forepaw when she wants a treat or attention. She can more or less distinguish when I want her left or right paw, and I'm the process of teaching her to actually give me her paw rather than just clawing the air with it. She really is a clever girl!

Hope you all enjoyed.

Zara

Zimbabwe 07/13

Great Photos! That 4th one of Flossie is really cute. And love the trick you taught her.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

All of your girls are looking as great as ever.. its nice to finally see them again!
    Gosh, Flossie makes me want to just scoop her up and cuddle her ... she's way too cute. :]

Flossie you have grown even more beautifully!! Such a cute face.

Your gerbils are beautiful too! I alway see the brown ones and never met a black one before.

Aww, it's so good to see Flossie and the gerbils again. They are all so cute. Flossie has grown into such a pretty girl. Hope you can come on more often, Zara! I love the picture of Flossie that you love..it's so cute!