I added this post to Raven's original thread in Dog Health, but then realized for some reason it would not let me edit the thread title now, so I thought I would also post it here.

On April 20, 2007, Raven went in for the surgery that would be the difference between life and death for her. The next day when she came home after the surgery, the focus became watching and waiting to see if it would succeed in being curative, or if the cancer would come back. At first it was day by day, then week by week and soon month by month. Now she has reached the landmark where there is no more tracking of time, but just years of love and living ahead in the celebration of life, something she has taught me to do in a way I never did before. She is an inspiration and brings joy to my life in so many ways, and not a day goes by, a single one, when I do not remember how so many of you were along this journey with us, your prayers and support and help a miracle in itself.

I thought I would share some new photos of her here, and a simple video I made that just shows how happy she is all the time.

Playing with big sis

Beautiful girl

"When will someone throw my ball?"

Smile, sweetheart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TmcUOFoaDY

Thank you for looking, and thank you so very much for being there for us in our time of need.