Thread: Brilliant "reading" about Inka!!

Brilliant "reading" about Inka!!

Our Denise has proved once more that she is a true animal communicator!!
    We have several behaviour problems with Inka, so I asked her a reading.

This is it:

Inka

Inka is quite a nervy and sensitive girl. She is on edge most of the time due to her disabilities but she is also very determined that they aren’t going to stop her from doing what she wants.

She is very intense and is always on her guard – she is never 100% relaxed and I don’t think she even knows how to. Her communication skills with the other cats have never properly developed so she likes to keep them at paws length. Inka likes to know what is happening around her so likes to keep herself central (you described it as directing the traffic).

I cannot see any changes in Inka’s behaviour although maybe as all the cats get older she will become more tolerant. Her poor eyesight makes her feel isolated and vulnerable at times so she tends to always be on the defensive.

As with most animals the failure of one sense enhances the others so Inka is quite susceptible to noise and movement. I would recommend that voices are soft and soothing around her and that her environment stays the same as far as possible. Too many changes will unsettle her and compound the problem.

Sudden movements should also be kept to a minimum as she can be quite frightened by what she sees as “shapes” coming towards her.

Gentle and patient would be the watchwords for handling little Inka. Talk to her all the time so she knows exactly where you are and what the others are doing (“Snoopy is asleep on the sofa – she is not about to pounce on you Inka”)

Date of Reading: 3 June 2008
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Wow! That's quite an insight to my sweet kitty-in-law. No wonder you love her so much, Inka is a very special and very beautiful little girl. There's no doubt that she does have lots of determination and spirit. Inka lets nothing get her down!

Lut, could I ask you to give Inka lots of scritchies and lovies from me? I'm sure her devoted Groucho will be checking in later.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE