Thread: Wanna see my vet?

Wanna see my vet?

Here is a picture of my vet, that I speak of often. This lady ALWAYS has a bubbly personality, is very thorough in checking out all of my pets, always giving them a large amount of smootches.

She is never in a hurry, and always lets me make payments if I can not afford a huge bill at the time. She really is a one of a kind vet, and I am so glad she takes care of my kitties, and most recently my doggies. (She is also Joey pups girlfriend, and she is going to make him a sweater and hat set!)

http://www.fayobserver.com/special/pets/barking02.html
    If you can tell by her story, she has a very funny personality!

If you have any pictures or stories of your vet, I would love to see them! Thought it could be fun!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Katie, she sounds like a wonderful caring vet. This is a great idea for a thread. I have a regular vet and also a holistic vet. I love both of my vets and they work together to help provide the best care for all of my furkids.

My regular vet has given me many discounts and she didn't even charge me at all for Sky's last annual exam. I think that he's her favorite but don't tell my other cats about this. She also takes her time and is so loving,caring, and compassionate towards my cats. She talks to them in baby talk and gives them big hugs. I've never had a vet to do this before and they really seem to love her. Her vet tech is very friendly too and he always asks me how my other cats are doing. I've finally found the best vet clinic and doctor for my cats.

My regular vet is Dr. Rachel Boltz and here's some more information about her: http://www.adobe-animal.com/doctors/rachel%20boltz.htm. I also have her e-mail address so I can e-mail her instead of trying to call her. She's even responded to me on her days off. She's the vet that saved Starr's life because if I hadn't changed vets he wouldn't be here today. I want to thank CathyBogart for informing about this clinic and for letting me know which doctor would be best for my cats.

My holistic vet used to work at the vet clinic where I now take my cats and she still works there on Tues. nights. She now works from her home on Mon.-Thurs. but since I've become an established client of hers, I can also go see her on Sundays. She works 2 Sundays a month for rechecks but she only sees her established clients. This really helps me out a lot because it takes a while to get there and back and then I don't have to take time out of my work day. She and Dr. Rachel Boltz have been working together on Starr's health problems and he's doing so much better now.

My holistic vet is Dr. Sara Skiwski and she's seen all of my cats except for Ziggy Stardust. She plays soothing music and talks to my cats with a very calm voice. She also has 5 or 6 cats herself so she's a cat person although a lot of her patients are dogs. Here's more about her:http://www.thewesterndragon.com/bio.html. I also have her e-mail address so I can contact her any time I want to.
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 08-04-2008 at 08:26 PM.

OUR VET IS DR PETER MARSALES OF STONEGATES VETERINARY HOSPITAL IN WEST FLAMBOUROUGH , AND HES A GRAET VE WHO MAKES HOUSE CALLS.
    I DONT THINK I COULD LUG MY CATS BACK AND FORH TO A VET, AND ITS GREAT THAT DR MARSALES OFFERS THIS SERVICE.
    AND HES ALSO CONSIDERATE AND LOVES ALL OF GODS CRAETURES , AND THE FOUND CATS KNOW HE IS THIER FRIEND. THE FACT ATHT MY SENIORS ARE DOING SO WELL IS DUE TO THIS FINE HEALER, AND GENTLEMAN.
    AND WE LOVE YOUR VET TOO KATIE, SHE LOOKS AS THOUGH SHE COULD CHARM THE FOUND CATS TOO.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She sounds wonderful, Katie! Loved reading the story she wrote. Everyone needs someone like this, esp. since she takes payments. You are very lucky!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

My vet is great and very skilled, so I'm proud to show a picture of him here I took a few years ago.

And his website, there's a newer picture of him.
    http://www.blaagaard-dyreklinik.dk/om-os.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.