Thread: I am so BEAT

I am so BEAT

UGH I'm exhausted.

Even though I haven't done much in the way of manual labor. I have done a bit here and there but mostly I was in charge of watching the babies. but after spending the entire weekend packing and moving our stuff into the PODS, helping our friends paint their new place, helping them pack up and move yesterday... I was there for 12 hours watching the kids and helping move boxes when I could... Brian and Terry were unpacking the truck until 10:30.

It's just been an exhausting weekend for all of us... and we haven't even moved yet. We still have more packing to do with week and then we move on Saturday.

I could fall asleep as I sit here... and my body hurts.

LOL ok I'm done whining

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Take a long hot bubble bath. MAKE THE TIME!!!! Personally, taking care of kids would wipe me out too. Anyway to take a short power nap??? They are SOOOOO under rated.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Take a long hot bubble bath. MAKE THE TIME!!!! Personally, taking care of kids would wipe me out too. Anyway to take a short power nap??? They are SOOOOO under rated.
    Yeah I think when hannah goes down for her nap I am going to clean up the kitchen, put on a load of laundry and then slip into bed for a nap myself

Sweet dreams!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Take a long, hot soak in Epsom salts. It'll get rid of any soreness that you may have and it helps to revive you. Lie there w/some cucumber slices on your eyes and you'll feel like a new woman! (If it's any consolation, moving is a drag.)
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

grrr I tried to take a nap but my brain won't shut off. I've got a lot of stuff going through my mind in preparation for this weekend.

I will have to get some cucumbers and epsom salts and have that hot bath.

You don't realize how truly out of shape you are until you put your body to the test lol.