Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keep Us In Your Thoughts

Souraya, I am so glad she made it through surgery and is doing ok. I pray that she will recover quickly!! My prayers are still with her and all of you. That was sooo nice of the tech to stay til Andrew gets in. Hugs to you all.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Thanks for updating Souraya. I'm glad to hear Dyna came through the surgery ok, just hope she can recover ok too.
    I thought it was awful nice of the vet tech to offer to stay behind too, I guess there are some nice people out there

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Souraya, you are a good friend, and a good daughter in law. I know Martha must have really appreciated your efforts last night to get down there and be with her.

Please tell Martha and Andrew that we will keep Dyna in our prayers and watch for updates as you can post them.

I'm so glad to hear that Dyna made it through the
    surgery and is doing well. Poor baby. I will keep Dyna
    you & all the family in my thoughts & prayers and hope
    that Dyna gets stronger every day. Hugs to you all.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm very pleased that Dyna did so well in surgery. I hope her recovery goes just as well. Thanks for taking the time to update us with your busy schedule. You're far more organized than I am!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Oh, that's good to hear! I hope she will get to go home really soon. Thanks for the update

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

I am so glad that Dyna made it through surgery all right. I'll keep Dyna and the whole family in my prayers. I'm sure everyone has a long road ahead of them. You're all in my thoughts.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

I'm so sorry it took so long to reply. I am glad to hear surgery went well. I hope she continues to improve. It sounds like your vet is really nice, staying late on a Friday! The best of luck!!!!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Oh, what terrific news, Souraya. Dyna, you're a fighter, sweet girl!!! We will all be praying for her speedy and complete recovery! I know that seeing Andrew will be her best medicine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's so good to hear that sweet Dyna came out of surgery OK. We will keep praying for her and her loving family until she's back home.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Glad to0 hear Dyna came through the surgery. Prayers continue for a full recovery

Andrew got to the vet's office much later than planned. There were horrible thunderstorms on the way. The vet tech was ever so nice. We took her out to dinner to kill time after Andrew called to say he was running behind. He finally got there at 8! He spent about an hour with Dyna. She really perked up when she knew he was there. She can't see or hear very well, but she knew that was her boy!!!

We brought Dyna home on Saturday at noon. She is very sweet and is slowly recovering. Marth is a first grade teacher and has gotten special permission to bring Dyna to work with her. Dyna needs antibiotics and pain medicine for a bout a week or so and Martha works too far to be able to go back and forth during the day. So, Dyna will be going to work and hanging out with the kids. She has gone to class before and the kids just love here. They know she is old and fragile and they are very careful with her.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. Dyna has a long way to recovery, but it looks like she is going to be OK!

Oh, I'm sooo glad Dyna is ok!

And ever so glad Andrew got to see her that night and she was happy to see him! I bet that was a great reunion
    Isn't is wonderful that she can go to work with Martha? This all makes me so happy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I am so sorry to hear about Dyna!! I hope she recovers! My thoughts and prayers are with you! It's a terrible thing to have to go through.

I bet all those school kids are going to all of a sudden LOVE to go to school!!

But seriously I am so glad that she's recovering. Do you have any pics. of her since we have heard so much about her??