Thread: I Caught Ashley Peeing *Update* 2/19/09 She Tried to PEEING AGAIN I Caught Her Again!

Threaded View

I Caught Ashley Peeing *Update* 2/19/09 She Tried to PEEING AGAIN I Caught Her Again!

Ashley my 4-year old torte peed on my front door this morning.

We've been dealing with some pee spots around the house and she was one of the first ones we tested although it took forever it seemed. The first pee sample we gave the vets contained a lot of crystals and I kept thinking it was Claudia but we figured we should test Ashley's as well and her pee came out just fine.

Claudia on the other hand matched the pee we found in the kitchen. We've also been having pee show up in the tub which I don't mind that much as long as it stays in the tub.

But someone did pee on our fish tank stand which is wood but I managed to clean that pretty well.

We knew someone was peeing in the corner of the door because it smelled but we tried to clean it up as best as possible. I even went and got that Urine Gone stuff and used my husband's black light on the spot and didn't see anything until today.

This morning I was sitting on the couch and Ashley was prancing near the front door and I thought that was a little odd behavior and sure enough...she peed right against the same spot I've scrubbed before.

So I called the vets because of Claudia last week (she's still peeing in the kitchen although....but it could now be Ashley but the pee from before matched Claudia's so....we'll see...although we don't know who is peeing in the bathtub but at least we know who is peeing on the door way.

Ashley has a vet appointment tomorrow at 3:15 pm to get checked out and see what's up with her. I don't know which to hope for that they find something or hope that this is behavior and we can fix it.

Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	May 08 (2).JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	606.1 KB 
ID:	41138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	November 2008 (5).JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	465.6 KB 
ID:	41139  
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 02-19-2009 at 07:35 PM.