Thread: Anyone able to help 2 Male Cats Friendly, PA

Anyone able to help 2 Male Cats Friendly, PA

I just saw this ad on Craiglist today.

Anyone able to help them? I can't take 2 male cats in my house, not with a one bedroom apartment and Ashley peeing all over the apartment now.

I have 2 cats in need of desperate placement they are outside in the cold and they are not used to it i cannot have them inside anymore cause they are fighting with my cats they were strays that turned up a week ago together you could tell they were well taken care of before defiently not outside cats i think someone dumped them off they are both males appear to be fixed and healthy but my cats hate them they are both extremely affectionate and loveable but my cats rule the house!! I would like to find them a good home they are outside in the cold now and all they do is sit and cry at my door to come in and shake and shiver they are not handling the cold well i have tried the local places around me and they wont take them they are full and the only other place i have contacted was to far away from me and i dont drive so i cant take them there if anyone can help me find them a good home i live in the millmont area please help me!!!

I just got this e-mail from her after I sent her a few questions:

I am pregnant now so money is tight we are not going to be able to do anything else for them I already have 2 cats and a toddler we just bought a house so there is nothing else I can do for them I give them what food I can and that's all the more I am able to provide unfortunately!! I am about 40 minutes from state college I am able to put them inside if I know someone is coming for them but only for that time I have a very small bathroom!! I am not sure of the place they put a ad up on craigs list not to long ago somewhere between Lewistown and Selinsgrove they said they would have took them but weren't able to come get them! hope some of this helps! thanks
    Laura

I just got word that the 2 have a home!

So that's great!