Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for us... Abigail and the others. UPDATE post 29

Please pray for us... Abigail and the others. UPDATE post 29

Hi PT. I am sorry that I have not been on in ages. I have had too much going on, and with my computer still broken, I have not had the time to come to my moms to borrow hers.

Killern Kitties, I wanted to say thank you SO much for Joeys hats. They fit perfectly, and helped his widdle ears alot. You did not leave a return address, so I did not get to send out a thank you. BUT I do thank you so much!

Now on to the sad news.. Within the last 2 months, AbiGail has been drastically losing weight, not eating or drinking but she is throwing up. I took her to the vet twice, but they could not figure out what was wrong with her.

Today I took her in for more x rays and blood work, and this time they decided that she probably has FIP. They wanted to Put her down today, but I needed one more night with her. I am completely devastated. They said she has one of two things (FIP OR CANCER) but that either way, she would not make it through surgery for the cancer, or much longer with FIP> And that she was suffering now.

I dont know what to do with myself, I am scared for my other cats, and I am heartbroken over AbiGail. I just pray if she does have it, they wont get it. But her and 4 others are siblings, and that usually is passed from the mother. My cats all mingle and share the potty pans, food and water etc.

Anyways, I know I have not been on in a bit, I really wanted to but couldnt... Please pray that AbiGail has a safe trip over the Bridge tomorrow at 5:30, and that it is not FIP. I just can not lose any more kitties. I cant. *HUGS* KT and kitties
    Last edited by kt_luvs_kitties; 03-18-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Quote Originally Posted by kt luvs kitties
    *HUGS* KT and kitties
    Right back at'cha.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sending you best wishes and prayers, thanks for letting us know!

I am so sad to see you back with this post. I've missed hearing about your furkids and am sorry to read this update. I sure hope the rest of the kitties will be fine. Hugs! You'll be in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Prayers and grace to you and your family. Safe travels to the Bridge for Abigail; prayers for the other furkids as well.

I am also very very sad to read your post, i hope everything works out ok for you and the other kitties will be ok, and i know taking Abigail to the vet will be horrific for you, my thoughts are with you right now,wishing and hoping with all m heart everything is going to be ok.RIP Abigail.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Katie,

I'm so sorry about Abigail. You and the fur crew will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh Katie, I know how heartbroken you must be over this sad news. I will hope that Abigail goes peacefully and that the other kitties will all be okay as well.

HUGS to you from California!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aw, hon!!! {{{{hugs}}}}

Poor AbiGail and poor you!

You know you have done everything for her...and she will know your love tomorrow, know you are there for her.

Sending love and hugs your way, and to Rob and all other furkitties.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry. May AbiGail have a peaceful journey, and may all your other kitties stay well.

Prayers going out for you and for Abigail. Please know that we will be thinking of you both tomorrow and I hope that her passing will be peaceful. I'm so sorry that this has happened and pray that the rest of your family will be just fine.

I hope your kitty has a safe, peaceful journey to the Bridge. I am praying for your other kitties as well. I know it's hard to do, but keep thinking good thoughts. All will be well!

Katie, I wondered where you were and have been a bit worried. I'm so sorry to hear about Abigail; your heart must be broken. All of us here send you our loving thoughts and prayers and we send Abigail peaceful vibes on her journey.

We'll all be with you in spirit. Don't stay away long, we've missed you.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

We'll be right there w/you in spirit as AbiGail makes her trip to the Bridge. She'll be comforted w/your presence and her life will be one of peace from now on. I'm praying that it isn't FIP that has made her ill so that your other kitties will be free from illness, too. Try to stay calm until you know more. Keep the faythe. (((HUGS)))
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11