Thread: Sooooo... what would you do as an animal lover...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I'd make this dog go "poof" if at all possible. Perhaps there is someone out of the immediate area that would take her, and her present owners wouldn't be able to find her.
    I second this. You should take that dog away especially since they are out of town... just have it preplanned. Get her to a no kill as far away as possible or have someone ready out of town that will take her.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I would have never given her back in the first place, but that's just me and I'm a stubborn p.i.t.a.

Definately call Animal Control, every day or even hour if necessary. If you can get pix, WITHOUT crossing onto the property (zoom lens) I'd recommend it.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I guess I'm going to have to ponder on this one for a little while, and talk it over with my grandma. I really don't want to put my grandmother in danger, but at the same time I know we as a family cannot sit idly by watching this poor dog wither away AGAIN. Our local AC&C doesn't have a great track record with confidentiality, and I know they will cause more problems between the neighbors.

If we do take her I'm going to have to put up another kennel to safely house her durring the day. My APBT is highly DA, and it's a chore and a half keeping her from the other 5 pups. I do live a few miles away, and the vet records I gave them have a previous adress. I don't have a landline so they can't 411 me. I really don't think these bafoons have much more of a thought process than that.