OK y'all do know I've been kitty hunting. I had spotted a beautiful golden Maine Coon mix girl and was going to meet her today, however Wednesday night I decided on the way home to stop by San Francisco's Animal Control Shelter to see if they had any cats I might be interested in. They had many cats, but only two grabbed my attention. One was a little grey boy kitten named Buster who kept petting my face and around the corner from him was Marbles, a fluffy tortie kitten. Marbles stole my heart, but it was late, I was tired and not prepared to take a kitty home that night.

The next day I couldn't stop thinking about her; Friday night I had to stop by the shelter to see if she was still there; she was. I had also been talking to Beau's meowmie about meeting her on Saturday.

This morning Beau's meowmie called me all frantic; Beau was no where to be found, but she said she had other nice cats at the adoption fair, so I went. I went, I saw, I turned around and went to Animal Care & Control and .... I adopted Marbles.

She's 6-7 months old, long haired, FLOOFY tailed, tortie girl. I forget whose cat here on PT had the tail named Clubber; We're going to have to name Marbles' tail too. Here are a few, not very good pics:

She's a purry lapcat! We're having fun getting to know each other. Now if only she would potty!