It is with a VERY heavy heart that I'm writing this. I was in bed sound asleep when I heard a cat yowling. I woke to find my precious MooShoo laying on the floor. He couldn't get up. At first I thought it was just a plain old cat fight.

I put him (after being bitten) into a carrier and rushed him to the hospital. By the time I got there (it was only a 20 minute ride) the yowling stopped. The vet confirmed that MooShoo passed over to the rainbow bridge. I am absolutely beside myself, as he was my soulmate. I feel like a part of me has died.

It's now 2 a.m. and I can't sleep, as he would sleep wrapped in my arms every night.

What am I going to do without him?????? The vet said he had a heart attack. He was only 10 years old!!

He's being cremated and his ashes will be returned to me. They will also make a paw print for me.

I am just beside myself right now. I lost 4 cats in less than 5 months. MooShoo died the day before my 57th birthday. Yet another holiday that I can't be joyous about.

MooShoo - I loved you with all my heart and soul. I never thought this day would come. I will miss your smooth skin against mine when we sleep and the games we used to play. It just won't be the same without you.

Play hard at the bridge with Marina Mar, the two babies and especially Mollie Rose. You won't be alone. I will seeyou again one find day my hero.

With all my love sweetheart,

Mama