Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little grumble...*Pics added Post 9*

You should tell that idiot that "everyone" should be taking him to the vet! Moron.
    Good work with getting him used to you. You'll have him fixed up in no time! Bless you for caring.
    Claudia

awww.. love.. haha.. funny isn´t it..

Romeo is a real hunky boy... hope you get him soon
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Since I don't think Romeo is going to let me close enough to pick him up again, I'm back to my original plan of getting a trap tomorrow. I may just go buy one since there have been enough times in the past when I have desperately wanted one...
    My sister-in-law owns one, one year it is what she asked for for Christmas from her then fiance (now husband).

Romeo may let you try again, and get close again, maybe have a carrier near you for a quick transfer if it happens! He so looks like he needs a b-a-t-h - and a vet trip is paramount, as a cat that isn't keeping itself scrupulously clean is not a good sign, health-wise. We'll be thinking of you, and hoping you get the task accomplished soon! Hey, and maybe if you then see Mr. "Everyone's Cat" you can hand him the vet bill and say "everyone" ought to help cover it! (Okay, keep a copy for yourself to pay if need be, but it's worth a shot!)
    I've Been Frosted

I HAD HIM!!!

Last night I managed to get him under a laundry basket, but he escaped in the process of getting him inside. Today I bought myself a trap, I'll put it out in a few hours, shortly before his normal visiting time.

Good, at least he's still willing and able to be caught! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!
    I've Been Frosted

Last night I trapped someone's beautiful, impeccably groomed Birman in my trap. Oops!! Poor thing was NOT happy. I hope he enjoyed the tuna, at least!

ooops!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Well, a little black cat was nosing around the trap last night but didn't go in. Tonight was the first time I've SEEN Romeo since the laundry basket incident, so I put out some fresh tuna and left. Fingers crossed...

We'll say a prayer that he succumbs to tuna temptation!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Well, a little black cat was nosing around the trap last night but didn't go in. Tonight was the first time I've SEEN Romeo since the laundry basket incident, so I put out some fresh tuna and left. Fingers crossed...
    Good luck. Hopefully he's very hungry tonight.

GAH!!! I just let the SAME big fat Birman out of the trap AGAIN!! I felt bad doing it, but I tried to shake the trap a little and freak him out so maybe he WON'T try this again!

I was so excited when I peeked out the window and saw the trap door closed. Sigh.

Silly Birman!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb