Thread: Sweet, Snuggly, Alabama (8/00-7/15/10)

Hybrid View

I'm so sorry Jo - please don't hesitate to call or txt or email if you need anything.
    Love you!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Johanna and Jonah, I'm so sorry to hear that Allie lost her battle and is now gone. Now she's pain free and up at Rainbow Bridge making many new friends. She knows that she was very loved and she'll never be forgotten. RIP sweet Allie. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Johanna, I am so sorry that it had to come to this.
    Believe me I know how the sorrow you expereinced in the lsat 2 weeks puts a grey veil all over life.
    Sending all my best wishes to you and Jonah.
    Allie is now with Tigris and Filou and all the other PT kitties. She is not alone.

Allie is no longer in pain, and she is eating all the tuna she wants!! She can't wait for you to join her, but she is having a ball in the meantime. She loves you very much and thanks you for trying so hard to help her. The bond and the love never die.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Allie spent her last night snuggled in w/the persons she loved the most. Then you did the last act of kindness for her by helping her to the Bridge. There is only the good life for her from now on. RIP sweet Allie and peace to Jonah and you, Johanna.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm so sorry that there couldn't have been a happier outcome. As difficult as it may be, rejoice in the knowledge that Allie is now whole and happy once again, and free from pain. Picture her running thru the beautiful meadows with all her new found friends and chasing butterflies, or perhaps sunning herself in the warm sunshine.

Sending you and Jonah peaceful and healing thoughts and prayers, that you may soon remember sweet, snuggly Allie with smiles and laughter, and not the tears and sadness that you have now.

RIP Allie girl, and {{{HUGS}}} and comfort to those you had to leave behind for a little while. You will all meet again, so it's not "good-bye" - just "so long" for now.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I am so sorry to read about Allie. I know that both you and Jonah will miss her deeply, but she is watching over you right now and will come to snuggle with you in your dreams.

She is now happy and healthy waiting for the two of you up at the RB

Sending my thoughts and prayers. Allie is thanking you for trying your hardest. And she loves you so much that she knew that it was her time to go. Plus she hated to see you worry over her. She is playing with Tigger and all of the other cats in the Rainbow Bridge waiting patently for the day that its your time to go and then you two would be reunited. But until then, she is watching over you.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sweet Allie, now you are pain free again. Watch over your family who loved you so much.

I missed this notice 2 years back. I am sorry to hear of Alabama's passing and your loss.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

RIP Allie. You will always be remembered.

Every day, snuggle girl, every day. We both miss you terribly. One year has hardly dulled the pain.

Allie cat, today marks the four year anniversary of your death. I knew it when I woke up. We still miss the heck out of you, our little snuggle girl. Hope it is fun up there.

Johanna,I don't get here as often as I'd like, so I'm not familiar with your sad story, but I AM familiar with the pain, and I am so, so sorry you're suffering it now. Today is hard, but the days to come will be harder as the shock wears off and reality sets in. When it does, try to remember that the sadness is all yours, only yours - your beloved Allie is gloriously alive, perfectly healthy, and blissfully happy - and she wants you to be happy for her. Cry all you need to (and you do need to), but force a smile, no matter how slight, for sweet Allie and the happiness she now knows. (The most beautiful smile is the one that must break through tears.)

May sweet Alabama's Creator hold you gently in the palm of His hand, comfort you, and help your heart to find peace.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea