Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

Ohhhh this makes me so mad!!

I pray the funds needed for the surgery come in quickly and I pray for Johnny Walker!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I am not that far from Mandeville and I am fighting the urge to go there to visit Johnny at the vets. This is such a outrageous thing to happen to any animal! I would be at those parents house asking for the money to pay for all this and let them know they WILL be paying these vet bills, either willingly or through a law suite! They should have already stepped up and offered.

A eye witness seals the case against them no matter what story they come up with and the fact that they are juveniles should not make them less accountable for their actions or the parents less liable. Hitting the parents in their pockets with the bill would wake them up and maybe they would watch those juveniles closer. As a parent, this should send off alarm bells that they could be so cruel to a helpless animal..

I have been praying for JW and will continue to. That was pure cruelty to a animal and against the law no matter where you live! I would like to know if other animals in that area been mysteriously injured... Have they done this before?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I am so impressed with the outpouring of sympathy from so many people. I hope this turns into a big tv story and everyone gets to know Jonny Walker. This should set a precedent for animal abuse in that area.

Laura, I hope you do get to visit. I would love to be with you.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Laura, if you're able to go visit Jonny, please do give him a gentle pat and kiss for me. Keeping this beautiful doggie and his families, all 3, in my prayers! I can only hope and pray that those who would abuse a defenseless animal so horifically are brought to justice, and made to pay; for his care and by the justice system.
    Pulling for you, precious Jonny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am in the process of arranging to go see him, hopefully TOMORROW! I will make my donation then directly to the JW Fund. Hummm... Ya think I should wear my Spay Baton Rouge T-shirt when I go? heck, I am off to email Sandra to see if she would mind...

Oh Laura, that's wonderful!!! Please give him our love! And yes, I say go with the T-shirt!
    Check back after the visit!
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks, Laura! Tell everyone there we are all pulling for Jonny!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm just seeing this now. My eyes are burning.

I'll be calling Trish.

Sandra gave her blessings on me wearing my SBR T-shirt!. Now I got to wash it since I wore it trapping last night...She said she would be proud for me to wear it representing SBR and their support for Johnny Walker. YAY!

I AM going tomorrow, arrangements have been made! I will make a list of the hugs and kisses and who they are from and deliver them personally. Hopefull get some pic's to share..

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    Sandra gave her blessings on me wearing my SBR T-shirt!. Now I got to wash it since I wore it trapping last night...She said she would be proud for me to wear it representing SBR and their support for Johnny Walker. YAY!

I AM going tomorrow, arrangements have been made! I will make a list of the hugs and kisses and who they are from and deliver them personally. Hopefull get some pic's to share..

Please give him a gentle kiss on his widdle nose for me and Sunny. Sunny originally hails from Alabama so she is like his sister

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    This story of Jonny Walker has been haunting me ever since I read it, and I too feel the need to help out a little. If funds are still needed, I'll send a check after Uncle Sam pays me for August.
    Laura - please give him a gentle hug from me when you see him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I just spoke to Trish a few minutes ago. Jonny is stable, he's on an IV drip, and they are still hoping to be able to do the surgery either this evening or tomorrow morning, so keep the prayers coming! She did say she would email at the end of the day so we'd know how much money we had raised so far, she just didn't want me to post anything quite yet, as she still had three calls to return for donations as we spoke.
    I've Been Frosted

Recieved a call

Just to keep everyong posted on my end. The Sheriff's Office called me this morning and wanted to speak with the Families that have been takeing care of Jonny. I also gave him Trish's number so he could contact her for Jonny's condition.
    I Have to send a special Thank You to Cinder & Smoke for calling them this morning which Prompted them to calling me, he stated he has some more investagating to do but he would keep me posted. as details come from him I will post and let you know. I feel its getting a little hot in the kitchen for the to let this rest.
    Karen thanks for keeping everyone posted on this end as I have been busy on the phone all morning. I sorry I didn't get this posted any sooner but have been Busy between The Sheriff's Office, Trish, and updateing Jonny's families. Thank You all for everything you are doing for Jonny.

Sorry I forgot.

I spoke to Trish, and people who are mailing a check should call her (and leave a message if she is unable to take your call and let her know it's for Jonny Walker) with the amount they are sending, so Trish knows when we've got enough to get the surgery scheduled.
    Thank you all again.

Thanks again to everybody helping here!!! As soon as I can I will call Trish.

Laura, please be careful and enjoy your visit. You are awesome!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!