Thread: Home desperately needed!!!

Home desperately needed!!!

A couple of years ago, I placed my cousin's mother-in-law's cat Skyler into a home. Skyler is declawed and a little, shall we say, svelte?

I got a call yesterday from the dirtbag saying his son was allergice (my @SS) after 2 years???? I don't think so! They had 3 cats in years passed and the kid wasn't allergic. The excuses people come up with amazes me.

So now, I have to find another forever home for her. She is the sweetest thing and will be brought back on Saturday.

Here's the link to her petfinder page. If you or ANYONE you know can give her a forever home with no other cats, please contact me via PM.

I only wish I could take her. But because she doesn't like other cats, that is not an option.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Don't think to harshly of him. A kid's allergies can change with time. I, for example, was not allergic to cats for the first 12 years of my life, then suddenly became allergic, and highly so.
    I've Been Frosted

I hope you are able to find a home for Skyler, right now I have 2-3 cats I need to find a forever home for.

Thanks,
    Melissa

And, oddly, my nephew is only allergic to certain cats. Seems to be determined by the lenght of their hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    And, oddly, my nephew is only allergic to certain cats. Seems to be determined by the lenght of their hair.
    I've had long hair and short hair cats and never had a problem until I petted a book store cat one day. I sneezed and itched to the point that I had to get out of there. Weird. I do know what you mean, though, Donna. Allergies seem to be the excuse du jour nowadays.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

.....my Cindy came to me as a result of someones allergies.....

Thanks to PCB!

My friend Nancy is going to foster her till a home can be found. She'll be upstairs with Nancy and her 15 year old cat Pugsley, away from the other cat population (fosters). They'll have to tolerate each other. I'm just glad she has a place to be where she'll be safe and I can visit.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!