Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! 8 month old feral giving birth *new photos on page 6 posts 81 & 82*

What a great FIL - getting all the good stuff for a nursing mommycat!

RIP wee baby - I am so sorry, Michelle. Given how young the mom is, it's wonderful that there are three healthy babies with full tummies. She sounds like she is being a good mom.

Bless you for your caring and love, and I hope you catch up on your sleep soon. {{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I don't know any of you, but I followed this thread - Michelle, you are one great woman! Bless you for all your efforts; the one baby who went straight to Rainbow Bridge - well, the Creator has His reasons. May He bless you mightily for your love, devotion, and compassion!

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

Congrats Michelle on your 3 New Grandbabies.. You did a great job there.. Yes for sure pics soon.. But you get some sleep now ok.. Sending Plenty of Huggss & Whisker Kissess..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Michelle, I'm so glad to hear that mama and her 3 babies are doing well and I hope they'll continue to thrive. Now you deserve some much needed rest. I look forward to seeing pictures too.

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    I don't know any of you, but I followed this thread - Michelle, you are one great woman! Bless you for all your efforts; the one baby who went straight to Rainbow Bridge - well, the Creator has His reasons. May He bless you mightily for your love, devotion, and compassion!
    Beautifully said!!! Amen to that!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Donna, I was actually feeding momma when you called and didn't take the home phone in her room with me, only had my cell in my pocket. She has eaten but had some major diarrhea but that was this morning and there has been nothing since. I figure with all the strain on her little body that is to be expected. She is also spotting a little blood here and there not sure if that is normal. She is happy and looks for lovin's, purrs up a storm when petted and demands her wet food when hungry. The 3 babies have round little tummies and are quite active. Not much crying from them except when momma gets up to eat or get some affection so I figure that's a good thing as if they were cold or hungry or anything they would let you know as they all have some mighty lungs on them.

Just have a couple of pics for you and haven't got a face shot of baby #2 (gray). Will work on getting that. Guido is afraid to do more than a teeny stroke on them cause they are so little and he is afraid he will hurt them by mistake.

Anyway, I'll shut up now and post the pics.

(((HUGS))) thanks for all the wonderful encouragement you guys. You ROCK!!!

<3 Misty, babies & Michelle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misty-&-3-babies.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	47128   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-babies.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	47129  

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Awww, good job Momma Misty and "midwife" Michelle! Everybody looks great!
    I've Been Frosted

What a beautiful little family!!! LES here!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Aww, how cute they are!! The grey one gets squished there, but she/he'll be fine. Look at that proud mom.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Aweee all look so Content & Sweet.. Any idea of names yet?? How about Bisou = Kiss in French or Kiska means Little Kitten in Russian..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

As far as I can tell one of the black & white ones is female the other male as well as the gray being male. I could be wrong on that account but 1 of the black & white is distinctly different in that area than the other 2 kits.

Helene, I am not sure on names yet but I have a wonderful home already lined up for 1 of them. Guido's boss wants one. I can vouch that she is a good cat mom as her last cat who just passed was 19 and the one that passed last year was 22. Always indoor cats, altered and well cared for. She is a real cat person.

As for names, they were born on Liberation Day (yesterday) here in Italy so I am thinking of going with 'freedom' type names. I was thinking of Liberta for the female or Libby for short but not sure about the males. Will be getting some history from Guido for those.

How about Abe in honor of MY favorite president, Abraham Lincoln, who suffered from depression and was as passionate about cats as you and I are!!!!

It's 1:53 pm here. What's a good time to call you??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Donna, thanks so much for calling and checking in on us. Here is a not so good picture of baby 2 (gray) & another of all 3 together.

I really enjoyed our talk. You are a star. lots & lots of hugs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby-2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	47130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby-4,-1-&-2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	47131  

I had a blast talking to you and catching up!!! TMobile be damned!!!!! I can't believe AustinB and I were in the park for 2 hours. He slept the whole time. Hey, when the weather is in the 70's, you take advantage of it.

Glad everyone, including you, are doing well!!!! Get some well deserved sleep.