Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! 8 month old feral giving birth *new photos on page 6 posts 81 & 82*

I am so sorry about the kitten that didn't make it. I'm glad the others and the mom cat are doing well!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How adorable! You're going to have so much fun in a few weeks w/their antics.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Just a little update.

Everyone is doing well. Misty is a great mommy and the kittens are very active and feeding well. They all have nice round tummies and are kept content. They rarely cry except when one is feeding from the same nipple that another wants. You have to see these little scrappers fight over the boobies. LOL

They are only 3 days old and we have great homes for 2 of them already. Both are with co-workers of hubby's. One is his manager who's last 2 cats lived to 19 & 22 respectively and the other is a lady that already has a cat who is exclusively indoor, spayed and well cared for so I know both these will be going to very good homes. Not bad I would say for them being only 3 days old. Only have 1 more kitten to place & Misty. I think I am gonna have issues letting anyone take Misty. She is already bonded to us and I know she can and will bond to someone else but it will be me that will have the trouble letting go. I am really gonna try. I have to find the perfect home and if that happens then I am think I will be comfortable letting her go.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Great update, and how nice that two out of the three already have homes lined up! Many years ago, my big brother's cat had a litter of kittens - her spay date was already scheduled but their son, who was four at the time, let her outside against orders because "she really wanted to go out." Well, one of my coworkers agreed to take a kitten, and when my mother delivered said kitten to me at work one day, another coworker was smitten, and he immediately agreed to take one of its siblings! Maybe that will happen at your husband's office!
    I've Been Frosted

Three days old and already the kids are squabbling! He he heee, so funny.

Good news re the homes.

Hey, Michelle -- what do your crew think of Misty and babies? Even if you have her in a room with the door closed, by now they know she is there!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Hey, Michelle -- what do your crew think of Misty and babies? Even if you have her in a room with the door closed, by now they know she is there!
    I only have one pissy boots here and that is Phoenix. Artica just wants in with the kittens. This will be her second litter to be around. She was here when Bella had her babies and they were brought inside. She never once tried to do anything but lick them to death. Artica loves cats and for her cats are suppose to be inside. If they are outdoors she freaks out and barks her head off, once they come inside she is perfectly fine with them. Frost & Vega are curious but that's about it. Frost had his nose out of joint for the first day but that is because he tried to run in the room where she was and she charged him and hissed at him. Now there is none of that. Bella really couldn't care less. But Phoenix has been in a 'MOOD' since she came in the house. She is not impressed and that's that. LOL

Misty isn't very concerned about the other kitties or the dog anymore either. She was intimidated at first by the dog but that was due to Artica always barking at her while she was outside. And she charged Frost that first day but she was scared and nervous. She has seen them all outside the door and just lays there looking at them. She is very trusting so I guess she feels safe and that I wouldn't let anything happen so she is ok with it all.

Glad everything is going well with the babies.

Get this...I checked my T-Mobile account online...I didn't HAVE to wait for an hour+ to get international calling, as I already HAD it!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

When this all first happened I told myself.....she will find great homes for the kittens and she will end up keeping Misty. I still think I'm right too. Either way I know every single cat will have a wonderful home.
    Thank you so much Michelle for taking her in and giving her so much love and help during this difficult time for her.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad everyone is doing well and that 2 of the kittens have already found great homes.

Misty definitely has bonded with you Michelle. I do hope you'll reconsider and give her the home she so deserves after all you've both been through.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quick Update

Just a quick update on the babies. All 3 are growing like little weeds. They respond to my voice now and if I touch them at all they stick to my fingers like glue. They are super cute. They are 9 days old today and the first born's eyes are just starting to open, just a teeny tiny bit on the right eye in the corner. I know 10 - 14 days for eyes to open is the norm so they are right on schedule.

I will try to get Guido to help me tomorrow or over the next day or 2 to get some new photos of them. I am hoping to be able to snag some close-ups & individual photos. The little gray one is going to be a fluffy butt. He has longer fur than the others. The little girl is the smallest but the has the most spunk.

Anyway, gonna keep it short. Hubby is watching a movie and I stole the computer when he went to the potty. hehehehe

New photos of Misty & the babies. They are all doing well. Babies eyes are almost completely open and they are crazy as little bed bugs. They all love love love tummy rubs. They are too cute & silly for words. They will be 14 days old tomorrow. Enjoy the pics. ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Misty-may-8th.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	47167   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby-boy-1-may-8th.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	47168   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby-boy-2-may-8th.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	47169   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby-4-girl-may-8th.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	47170  

What beautiful pictures!!! Misty is gorgeous and looks very happy, I can see the proud smile on her face. The babies are so precious Could they possibly be any cuter?

You have done a wonderful job helping this new kitty family! Groucho and I thank you for caring enough to help Misty deliver her babies safely. Would you give Misty some lovies for me to celebrate her first Mother's Day?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

They are all beautiful. Is Misty solid grey?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Misty is beautiful and the kitties are adorable. Love the bat ears and the little pink tongues.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11