Thread: This Morning Was So Wonderful....Last Night Was Too

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Lots and lots of luck to them and you. Is the shyer kitten coming around now? As you know, sometimes the handling they have to go through for neutering, etc. can make them more social. Where are you going to keep them in your home? Will a rescue organization help you with putting them out for adoption?
    The shyer one I was able to hold last night, I wanted to test him a little bit just to see how he would do. I took him out from under his hiding spot just to do an all over check out and he left me hold him. I put him down rather quickly but he did very well with letting me hold him.

I'm going to keep them separate from everyone else just for a while till they get used to the sounds and then depending on if they are wanting to play and such we'll probably let them out with our younger kitties.

I'm going to check with Paws to see if we can be put on their wait list, they are no kill and they tend to adopt cats out a lot quicker than I can and do.

I'll just be glad when I find out the results of the combo test, I hope they are both negative.

Melissa

Prayers and good wishes that all goes well with the fixing and that the kitties find PURRFECT homes soon.

God bless you, Melissa.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm hoping the tests some back negative and that the spaying goes well. I also hope you can find them furrever homes quickly.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)