Thread: Ginny!

Ginny!

Oh Ginny what a cutie you are! I just want to pick you up and give you lots of kisses! You certainly are loved by your person and how lucky to have fur sibs. Happy dotd to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Ginny!!!!

Such a pretty little girl you are. You must tell us your secret to eating all the time and gaining no weight. We tried that but we got the opposite effect. Oh Well, we're glad you've mastered it and we'll wait to hear from you about how to do it. Thanks! It sounds like a laugh a minute at your place with your two new siblings. We wish you a perfect day today as our DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you some giant kisses from us to help celebrate. After Mom plants some kisses on your gorgeous little facie tell her to give the other fursibs some kisses too!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Overcast Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Ginny,

I am so peased to meet you & read all about you in your bio. I will
    tell you you sure would get treats from me with just one sad look. I could
    never resist your cute self. Big congrats to you on being honored as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses for you
    sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Ginny, you precious Doxie girl! That sweet, beautiful face of yours is just begging for kisses, and how I wish I were there to deliver some to you personally, on your big day in the spotlight! What a doll baby you are (I can hardly believe your age), and oh, those *cough* woeful, I mean pleading, big brown eyes of yours could wangle the world from me (as I'm sure they've worked wonders on your Mom and grandparents many times over the years). How lucky your Mom has been, having your loving and loyal self there by her side these many years, even attending college with her! I'm guessing your major was hotel and restaurant management! What a wonderful family you and your furry sibs, your Mom and grandparents, make! Every pup should know the love of a forever family as devoted as yours!
    Hope you and your 2 furry siblings are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Dog of the Day, being spoiled and loved to the max! You all sure deserve it! Much love and kisses to you, precious Ginny! Wishing for you and your family, many, many more happy love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~