Thread: Diego - Bladder Stone - Surgery Jan 27

Hybrid View

I'm glad to hear that he's home and that everything went well. I hope that he'll continue to like his new food and will make a speedy recovery.

Since I'm home and can keep an eye on him Diego is currently napping, cone free, in a cat bed on the couch. He seems to be doing pretty good, but did not want to take the pain meds the vet provided. Cali is still a little hissy but not quite as bad. She's napping on the other end of the couch - so really, it's not that bad!! I bought them a fountain today. Diego is so far afraid of it and Cali loves it.

Candace the stone was I'd guess about a quarter of an inch across.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

For Oscar's two situations I was given liquid Metacam. I was lucky in that I could squirt it in some wet food and he would eat it all. Do Pill Pockets work for Diego? I know they don't for Oscar! lol

If he is napping then he sounds comfy to me.

I got a water fountain too off Freecycle. Oscar uses it. Zoe has no clue what it is. Cole is curious but still clueless about it.

I hope Diego heals and feels better soon.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda