Thread: Che Would Like To Say Hello (again)

Che Would Like To Say Hello (again)

Earlier the link wouldn't work because of MSN and its weird ways. I uploaded it to another site, so it should work now.

Please click here for Che to say Hello

I get a big black screen with an ad at the top.

I want CHE!

Me too!

It takes a minute to load it. The banner is Angelfire, that's all. The page is big and black, but it will have Che's face when it loads.

Then you'll see the 'play' button on the left. Just press the arrow and he'll start to talk.

hey!!!!!

wheres che?

I saw AND heard Che...very cute!

Really? After three minutes I got the red x in a white square and gave up. Maybe just too soon??? How long did it take for you?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

7 minutes.

No Che.

I'm so sorry. I can understand it not linking to MSN, but not Geocities. Angelfire isn't members only like MSN. At least one person saw it.

Its a picture of Che with his face making expressions as he gives his little speach. Its really cute. Especially when he dares a dog to step on his website and his face gets all mean. (and a heck of a lot of work with a special program.)

I'm sorry I wasted anyone's time.

Awww sorry TV. I was here before when you had the other link up and I waited almost two hours to see Che's cutie face. But I'm sure he looks wonderful. Was it a picture or a movie? If it was a picture then there are plenty of other ways to do it, like imagestation and such. Good luck

PS-You didn't waste my time--I live on the computer.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Thank you FloppsyLadySally. Sometimes I think I live on the computer also! I sure spend enough time goofing around on it.

Its a rather large file. Too large and complicated for "I'm A Gestation" lol. Its an entire web page really, but the image would be more considered as a video.

Oh well. I've linked other things from Anglefire, so I don't see why this only works for myself and one other person. I know Bravenet won't let you link, nor will Geocities or MSN. (I grabbed up all the free space I could a couple years ago)

Yay! I tried again and this time I got to see and hear Che! It is really good, thanks TV!

I just left the link page up while I looked at another thread, after a minute or so I got a box thingy asking if I wanted to install and run crazy talk, clicked yes, and Che appeared

Hahahaha, now THAT is a guard cat. When the sound came on, Reece jumped off my lap and ran under the bed!!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Please give Reese a 'sorry-hug' from me! That's cute.

I guess that's been the problem..not eveyone has the programming to read it. Whew!

Please don't worry about Crazy Talk being spyware or adware. It isn't. I run AdAware once a week to get rid of that junk.

So glad someone saw it!!