Thread: oh boy did I scare my cats this morning!!...

oh boy did I scare my cats this morning!!...

...and myself too! I guess my brain was not awake yet, and I opened the window for the cats like everyday...except today I forgot to turn off the alarm first! oh no! I ran over there to punch in the code, and saw about 3 or 4 cats run for it!! Muffin just ran for her life into a bedroom and dove under the bed!
    so did Patches, though I did not see this, i just saw them out of the corner of my eye, run away. Emma and Cassie were the funny ones, and Charlie. they were scared, but didnt know WHERE to go or what to do! they looked like hey whats going on?
    when they saw me run, oh no something MUST be terribly wrong!
    after the loud noise stopped they kept looking around, like ok what was that? there must be something wrong, they couldnt understand what had happened! about 10 minutes later the others came out and then they kept looking around, and the real funny part is, for some reason, Patches thought it was Cassie's fault!! LOL rofl. he ran up to her and growled, after the noise stopped.
    Faith in God

Poor Cassie gets the blame! It must have been frightening for them. And you! Glad everyone's safe.

WOW! TC - are YOU OK!! That's one awful noise isn't it - I normally lose the use of my brain - can't remember the code and stand there going 'Oh - Oh - Oh'!!

Obviously the cats didn't associate the racket with you - you're safe!! LOL.

Lynne

tc

wow! what a fright.....hope everyone is ok now!!!!! what a way to start the day!!!

Yikes! What a loud way to start the weekend! I hope you all settled down quickly!

Obviously the cats didn't associate the racket with you - you're safe!! LOL.
    I don't think they thought I looked "safe" when I was trying to run, and wobbling like an old lady! I have bad arthritis in my legs, and lately it is killing me! so between that and trying to get there around all the cats in my way, it was quite a sight!
    Faith in God