Thread: Chewy is on his medicine and he went to the trainers monday!

Threaded View

Chewy is on his medicine and he went to the trainers monday!

Chewy went to the traners monday and was so good! I'm so proud of my little chew baby! He is so good! She said he was the best dog she has ever put a head halter on and that she was so impressed with him that she is giving us free classes in March for him to attend. She also gave him a toy and some puperonies. MMM MMM!! So Chewy now has to wear a head halter. Which goes over his nose and then behind his head. It doesn't keep him from biteing but it does keep him under controlle! Such a good boy. Chewy has been so god since we moved in. He hasn't chewed on anything and he stays off al lthe furniture like a good little boy. The trainer taught him Drop it and he hasn't forgot it since, even though she only said it twice. He also knows a new trcik called head where he lays down then puts his head on the floor. I'm gonna trach him crawl and Bang which is where he plays dead. Hee hee. He is so smart. Chewy got his medicine but we shouldn't see changes for another week or two. He has been being so very good. Ecept for last night he got me in SO much trouble lol. He jumped on the couch, where he is not aloud, and he chewed a part a bone which took me an hour to get it all up. LOL.

Well thanx for letting me bore you again with some more Chewy news. You have to be bored with us.

Ash
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 11-26-2002 at 09:03 PM.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka