Thread: New cat stuff

New cat stuff

My boyfriend's father came from the USA yesterday with many gifts for our cats...

The guys had to check the suitcase first...

A new cat fountain:

New Tunnels

EFRAT !!! MY cats are yawling in choir : WE WANT A TUNNEL WE WANT A TUNNEL WE WANT A TUNNEL !!!

not available here .....

We order then online... they are available here for for over twice the price...
    I'll find the store later and post a link here, maybe you can get them sent to you.

Such spoiled kitties!

I bet the cats are thrilled!

My cats, only moments ago, used their red tunnel as a litter box. I looked into the living room where the tunnel is and saw one of my two Abys digging away (scratching to cover up) at the inside of the tunnel. Sure enough, fresh urine could be detected. So the tunnel is now soaking in the bath tub for the time being. They use a cat bed the same way months ago. They are so unusual with the litter box habits. I must have 8 boxes for 3 cats...inside and outside the house. I just don't get it.

Glad your cats have some new entertainment! That was so nice of your boyfriend's Dad to bring all those items!

More pics please.

I am lucky that I opened it in the office. So the cats couldn't see what wonders there are for your cats! A suitcase to unpack! A tunnel!
    How nice to have a grandpa from America!

what wonderful giftees!! i have been thinking on the water fountains.....do cats seem to like them a lot? comments?

Found theWebsite for the store we got the tunnels and I think aslo the fountailn.. it's much cheaper that petsmart and petco...

Water fountains are great, we have two now and the cats drinl only from that. and much more than they used to.

Efrat wonderful pictures - great tunnel too!!!

Anyone who's wondering - our three have settled in with their water fountain we brought them back from the States - and they love it. Even Elizabeth's dog, Tricky, who we're sitting for her -thinks it's the greatest thing - trouble is a couple of doggie gulps and slurps, it needs re-filling!!!!

Lynne

WOW!!! That Tunnel is awesome! Too bad something like that wouldn't fit in my apartment.

Maybe a smaller one...

And the fountain is so cute! How lucky your kitty's are to have a Grandpa to spoil them.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Wow! What a nice father. My kitties are jealous...they want a fountain and those tunnels...shhh...don't tell them they're getting the fountain for Christmas! The cheapest I've been able to find those tunnels is about $8 a piece on ebay...I'd like to buy a few, but with the cost and shipping...it would get too pricey. I'm headed to Home Depot tonight to see if I can find some large cardboard rolls/tunnels that I can cover in fabric and fleece for the kitties.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

11. My very first thoughts....get a whiff of Efrat's babies....they're spoilt!!!!!!

How kind of your boyfriend's father to bring all the stuff! Thre must be four very happy kitties in Israel!

Edwina has FINALLY decided she likes her $$$ water fountain...but not as well as she likes the resevoir of water in the humidifier.....

She stands next to it with that AHEM!?!?!?! look on her face until we take the tank off so she can have a nice long drink.