Thanks for your concern ,rest assured He’s not in pain ,and he has pain meds after the surgery ,he was actually eating fine even before and was then on a mix of wet and dry ,and was on pain meds before the surgery as I had to wait to get him in due to holidays etc .

yes my other cat Evee had full extraction ,but my experience with her is she just stopped eating dry food ,but she still had a sore mouth at times and an ulcer on her tongue that would not heal ,so maybe that’s why ,just worried If we we go down that road he might do the same .

Yes I’ve had my vet and Anothers advice ,one says we don’t remove all the teeth as can remove teeth that might never be affected .

my vet suggests next time ,he wanted to this time but I decided not to ,and just see how he goes ,is a big deal to put him through and he’s only five so I want to at least see how things go ,it’s more costly this way for sure ,but I don’t want it to be about money but what’s best for Phoenix ,of course having three dentals in two years means anesthetics all the time so vet not sure that’s a good idea ,he had a SDMA result of his blood test that were raised ,but I’m not too concerned as can be a false positive ,so not very reliable ,everything else was fine ,he was stressed too so might be a reason they were allievated .