i've had rocket and sky for about 2 years and they have never really hurt eachother but lately they have been. they are both parakeets but sky is what they call a paradise budgie when rocket is your average blue budgie. my mom says they probably don't get along because they are two different breeds of bird. anyways, about a month ago when i cleaned their cage, sky walked right up to rocket and started pecking at his head. she did that until he feel off his perch. he got back up and she continued to peck at him. i really scared. rocket is so tiny compared to her. i decided to leave it be and see if maybe sky was just mad or something but she keeps doing it. one night, she actually pushed him off the perch and today i saw her go up to him and scratch him with her claw. what's going on? also, the two fight over food in the cage (even if there is plenty of food containers in the cage for both of them) she is getting really possesive and agressive. someone please help? i told my mom i want to buy a seperate cage but she doesn't think its necessary. any suggestions or ideas why she does this? thanks