Thread: Creampuff... one of our own!

Hybrid View

So cute, reminds me of my cat who just crossed the rainbow bridge.

I just came across this post after 3 years after searching for photos of cats who look like my cat who just a few days ago. My kitty, Monggeul, was also 3 years old and a brave fighter. He recently lost a battle to anemia, and I've been missing him so much.
    Creampuff reminds me so much of him! I wish I could post a picture of my baby to show you how they basically look like twins!

Creampuff, you are so brave, and you remind me so much of my sweet soulmate who is in heaven now. I am so happy to hear that people saved you, and that you are being loved more than ever now.

Creampuff's family - is there any update regarding Creampuff and how he's doing?

Dear Monggeul's person, I'm so sorry to learn of the recent loss of your beloved kitty Monggeul to anemia at such a young age, also just 3 years old and a brave fighter. Clearly Monggeul is a very special, very precious kitty. You and he have have loved each other deeply and shared wonderful times together. My deepest sympathy to you and your family and friends and all who love him and grieve him and miss him so very much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Monggeul is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge now, whole and healthy again, playing and relaxing and cuddling with so many other precious animal Angels. He is watching over you, sending down so much love, and reassuring you that he will welcome you Home, One Fine Day...

Rest in peace, dearest Monggeul Angel. Your dear friend misses you so very much! Please send some Angelic purrrs to the heart of your friend as a reminder that you are and will be with him/her always!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker and all our Angels
    Last edited by phesina; 05-11-2024 at 08:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery