Thread: "Old" member re-introduction + new cat

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Gwen is simply stunning! I love the Siamese face and the ears. Ears forever!

I am so sorry to hear about your dad - and then the shutdown hitting so quickly! HUGS

How did you put the image between the [IMG] tags? I can't find them.
    I'm a sucker for those big ears!

Thank you, I'm still not processing the loss well, so trying to keep busy and distract myself with fun things.

For the image, in the reply, I uploaded the picture to one of the URL's Vette suggested. Then, in my reply I type it between the "[IMG]url[/IMG]" tags and it worked!

Sylvia and Gwen, how sweet! (Though Gwen looks like she might have something to say about all that.)

I'm so sorry to learn about the loss of your Dad, your best friend. And now there's all this weird stuff going on.. I'm glad that Gwen is helping you in that special cat way, sitting in your lap and purring, and that it's so very calming, of course!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and
    from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

LOL she totally looks resigned, doesn't she? LOL

I always say "a purr is like a massage in sound" and it's so true! When I'm having a hard time, just petting her super soft fur and having her purr on my lap is definitely the right medicine.

Here's the queen in her domain:

Now that Gwen has gotten comfortable with us and has settled in, her appetite has increased. I took this picture the other day and started laughing....she's starting to look like a butterball!

Hello, gorgeous Gwen! I am so glad you are getting used to your new home!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gwen is beautiful, and so is your daughter. Sitting there on her behind, Gwen looks really big... and yes, resigned.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your father - and the kitties.

Take care, Karen!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

7. Oh my gosh you cat is beautiful
    those eyes an ears are so captivating