Thread: Adorable Little Elsie!

Adorable Little Elsie!

Dearest Elsie, what an adorable little lady you are, indeed! You're an absolutely precious child, four months old, a lovely youngster with that striking Tuxedo-pattern fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! The white fur on your head looks like it's pouring from your forehead down between your eyes and then spilling out around your cute pink nose and white mouth and chin. And I love those pink jellybean toes! You're so cute, crouched down in that bag and gazing straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Scottsdale, AZ to pet you, and pet your dear big sister Hallie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You met your dear Purrrmanent Purrrsons-to-be at the Humane Society, and you came Home with them! You immediately settled right in, purring, batting toys, and running around full speed ahead. You like to have something in your mouth, from a mousie toy to your Purrrson's hand (or sometimes foot). Big sister Hallie is still getting used to you, hissing and growling and twitching her tail with annoyance when you attack it. We are sure you two will be good friends before long! You love bags, climbing into and occupying them to check them out as great "hiding spots" from which to pounce on unsuspecting victims. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elsie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Hallie and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even a new bag to explore!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Best wishes

Elsie you are such a pretty little kitty! You remind me so much of my late cat Kitt-Kitt.
    She was a black and white cat had a face just like yours! She had a very long and happy life and I hope you have the same.

I know there is someone who love their little kitty Elsie I'm glad that you found your fur-ever home and that you are someones Special Little buddy!

Loves and kitty kisses from, Gracie, Sophie and Spark

Congratulations Adorable Elsie, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Little Elsie!

Hi little Elsie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious baby girl you are, Elsie! That shot of you peering out from your paper bag hut, ready to pounce, has me smiling from ear to ear! What a cutie, indeed!

All bags also must be climbed into and occupied, they make excellent "hiding spots" from which to pounce on unsuspecting victims! We love her in all her mischievous cuteness.
    No doubt your endearing kitten antics keep your humans smiling and laughing 24/7! And while sister Hallie might not yet be quite as amused, hehe, I have every confidence that with time you and she will be the best of buds!!!
    How lucky your family is, Elsie, having a beautiful, fun loving, sweet as can be best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're the poster girl for kitty adoption, Elsie, a treasure, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...playing with your cherished mousie and zooming about the house at super sonic speed, hehe; hiding in a paper bag, planning your next pounce; getting in all manner of kitten mischief; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Elsie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Hallie, too!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~