Thread: Pikatti

Pikatti

Well, looks like I'm the 1st one here to congratulate you Pika, how lucky am I!
    You are a very beautiful dog, I can see why your family loves you soooo much.
    You have your own swimming pool? Oh, my Roxey says you are one lucky pup, and she wants to know if she can come over & play in it sometime with you
    I hope you have a great celebration today, because you are our Special Wednesday Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a gorgeous fella you are!!

Congrats to you on being DOTD!

What a marvelous dog you are Pika. You must look cute playing with your two Bichon siblings! May you have many many years of happiness, treats and couch time. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Good Morning Pika, my what a beauty you are, and so wonderfully friendly. I can tell you are a wonderful companion and one can tell how much your family loves you and rightfully so. I'll bet you have lots of fun in that swimming pool. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Pika Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

I saw that face this morning Pika and I just have to chime in here. What an adorable little fuzzy guy you are Pika!!!! The awwww factor will be huge today . Many treats and hugs to you on your day little guy!!!

Hi there Pika! What a gorgeous boy you are! And what a speical name you have; so lyrical!! I'll bet you keep everyone entertained with your playful antics and especially, your unique ability to "talk!!" What an amazing pup!! I'll bet you have lots of fun splashing around in your very own pool!! Your family is truly blessed to having such a stunningly handsome, sweet and loving fur friend!! Congratulations to you Pika, our most deserving Dog of the Day! Have lots of fun celebrating your special day with family, friends and of course your Bichon pals!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

what a beautiful doggie you are, pika! congratulations on being today's DOTD

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

My Pika! You look so unique! Congratulations!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Hello Handsome Pika,

You look great in your picture sweetheart. Looks like you're
    just waiting for someone to come & cuddle up with you.
    Congratulations on being chosen for a day of honor as our
    DOG OF THE DAY !!! Hope you & your family have a great day
    of celebration on your Special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pika! A big Woo Woo Woo to you! Hi there, you gorgeous boy, you! I was so happy to see a malamute today! I see by your dirty back paws that you have been out romping and having fun! Don't worry, your humans will get the hang of your "talking" soon and know what all the different Woo Woos mean! But, I'm afraid that puppy mode may last a while longer May you always be the gleam in your family's eyes!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!