Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pepper's At Rainbow Bridge

i am sorry about pepper may he RIP.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I found this picture of the Rainbow Bridge on the web . Seeing this , I know that all cats who cross this bridge are happy again !

KAK,

I'm so sorry about Pepper. He held a special place in my heart because he was the spitting image of my cat Marina Mar, who went to the Bridge in November of 2001. She was only 2 1/2 years old. You made the right decision. No animal should suffer. I admire people who put their own feelings aside and do what is best for their pets. They are TRUE animal lovers.

((((hugs)))))

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm so sorry about Pepper. He will be happy at the Bridge, and live on in all of our hearts.

{{Hugz}}
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Tracy, I am very sorry to hear about your Pepper. As you may well know, I lost a little tortie name Pepper also this year. Losing a furkid is like losing a family member. Have you considered getting another furkid? I have found that replacing that lost loved one with a new kitten is, perhaps the best medicine for the heart. When I had my special 2 put to sleep this year because of leukemia, of course it hurt. But I went to the local animal shelter and rescued Puma, and Happy. Both of them have greatly eased the pain of losing my Nikolai, and Prince.

..........wayne

I am so, so sorry about beautiful Pepper. I cried when I read about the beautiful, special boy. He had a wonderful life, even if it was shorter then expected. He was very well loved and I know that he appreciates how good you were to him.

You have my sincere condolonces. Pepper, you will be missed, buddy. You left your paw print in all of the pet talker's hearts, and I wish you a glorious, pain free time at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry

Tracey,
    you did the right thing. I'm so sorry but I know Pepper was happy with a great owner like you.
    lynn

I'm so sorry to hear about peper. May he rest in peace.

::Hugs::

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka