Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: kittens... am I making a mistake??

thanks Logan... yes I did, I was just trying to give "reason" and common sense a chance, but it didn't last long LOL... now I can't wait to see Jack and Oscar!

Originally posted by marysmerrycats

ok Jen and everyone else, go ahead and laugh... .

oh, verrry funny! hehe
    what can I say, I am just too weak to resist cats.
    now I will have 4 males and 5 females.

quick, call the looney bin!

Will Muffin and Callie ever be living with you again? And not at your mom's?

only if I put my mother in an old age home... and that is a good possibility!

LOL just kidding! they will live with her until I can get a bigger house that would give her and callie their own good amount of space. and that will not be any time soon, but, my mother lives just a mile down this same street, and I see Muffin and Callie alot.

I know, here I am ready to bring more cats into the house and I don't have 2 of my babies with me...

But it can be devastating when one gets a URI and passes it to the others. That means alot of vet bills and medicine.
    I know, having to deal with two cats with URIs right now is such a pain, and I'm poor for the next few weeks. But in the end it's all worth it. So good luck and congrats!!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I think

CONGRATULATIONS is all i can say and WELL DONE, cannot wait to c the pics of the boys, hurry i am impatient lol.
    Dont worry about the future, and WHAT IFS, things will work out i am sure, good luck my fellow cat lover.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Pics, pics, pics!

You work quickly, Mary! Must be fate Probably better that that two new boys are older so they can more easily defend themselves if need be. Congratulations!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

thanks everyone, I am excited about them now... I'm at my moms so I don't know if the lady has called me, will find out in a couple hours, and I will let you know tomorrow...

wish me luck that I get the kitties!

LOl I always seem to get cats in pairs

Congrats Mary!!! They sound like wonderful handsome cats to me and from my experience since they are males they should fit in more quickly and easily than if they were female. Good luck and I can't wait to see their pictures.

she didn't call
    maybe tomorrow.
    should I call her?

Congratulations!

9 kitties huh! Wow! I would love to have that many kitties, the most I've ever had at one time is 3. My body corporate only permits 1 small pet per house and as I am renting, I don't want to get into any trouble or get to the point where I have to give a furrkid away!

Give her a call You know you want to - and did you honestly think that any of us cat mad humans in this forum would discourage you from getting the kitties? LOL

Pics please!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Mary, catgratulations. I hope you get them and they will be friends with your other kitties soon.

Mary, I'd give her a call to let her know that you're still interested. Good luck.

Think of this...you said you never read the online ads, but you did. So it was obviously meant to be. You may be providing a fur-ever home for two furrballs that really need some lovin'...congratulations!