Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's say thank you to Naomi's vet

Let's say thank you to Naomi's vet

Don't you all agree that the people at Bassett's vet clinic are the greatest? They have been very nice to to all pet talkers that have called. They have taken up a whole lot of their time to answer phone calls with donations and this on top of their daily duties. They will be working with several "paper" donations also (and many from outside of their country). MORE work, but they have been most friendly and courteous.

SO........those who want to say "Thank you" please feel free to write something and send it in a PM to:

marysmerrycats will be collecting and compiling the Thank yous from those people whose user ID starts with A - L

and

RICHARD will be collecting and compiling the thank yous from people who's user ID starts with M - Z

After we feel we have them all together we will have them printed out and sent to the clinic.

Say whatever you feel, add your name if you wish and please use the words THANK YOU in the subject line of your PM.

Let us show them how grateful we are fo all their hard work.

EDIT:Last day for sending a thank you to Richard or Mary:June 23rd
    Last edited by jenluckenbach; 06-13-2003 at 03:40 PM.

*BUMP*
    I did not talk to the vet clinic, but I will be sending my thank you soon.

any replies???

good idea Jen!

What about someone send one e-mail listing all the names and stating all their thank you's? This way the vet won't be overwhelmed with e-mails?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Jen - I think this is am amazing idea, and I love it. K & L - I think the idea is to mail them something via snail mail - so they wouldn't be overwhelmed.. if I'm not correct please let me know I will send something to Richard soon. Perhaps we should have a deadline set up, so people know when they should get the PM's in by? That way no one will be missed

we could do that, but I think Jens idea was a card, and Richard and I are going to print out all the thank you's, I have a program for cards... isn't that your idea Jen?

what do you all think?

PM sent. (Okay, I'm greedy. Any chance we could see the card posted that gets sent to the hospital, or would scanning it be too intensive?)
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I'll compose a note and PM it along in the morning--brain's too foggy for eloquence just now.

Amber Lee
    no problem at all...I will post a pic of the card in the morning ok?

1) the idea is a snail mail card (or 2 if Mary and Richard printout separately)

2) yes it would be nice to see the card, but maybe some people may not wish their thank you to be posted ( a personal choice ). If you PM a thank you and would also like to post it here that would be up to you

3) we SHOULD have a deadline, but how long is good? Any ideas?

My thank you

My husband Charlie and I are among the people who have donated to Bassett Anderson's surgery. I did not get to speak to anyone at your clinic personally, but I heard stories of how kind you all have been. I wanted to be sure to thank you for taking on the extra added work of these phone calls and other donations while still being frienldy and courteous. If the vets are half as good as your front staff, then I am assured that Bassett will be in good hands.
    Thank you very much.
    Jen Luckenbach

Such a good idea! Thanks Jen.

I sent Richard my thank you, it is a nice idea