Thread: WONDERFUL STORY

WONDERFUL STORY

If you would like to see a wonderful site and a wonderful story check out http://www.bestfriends.com
    There will be a story about this beautiful rescue site in Angels Canyon, Utah on CBS and is supposed to air on August 2, on 48 hours.
    The tv will be following a man across the country with two or three dogs from New York to Best Friends and then will show a tour of the site. If you look at the home page it tells the whole story. This is the rescue organization that I belong to. They do wonderful work.
    Jackie

Jackie, I have that site listed as one of my favorites. I'll have to mark my calendar August 2nd and watch 48 hours. Thanks for letting us know.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Jackie, thanks for posting that site. There may be people who haven't heard about it yet. I also send donations to them. I just received a card and photo yesterday telling me about the dog that has been helped in my name. He is "Mr. Chips" and looks very much like a Border Collie.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..