Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me....

I somtimes feel like im on an abandoned street, only because were on different times!!
    but when i log on in the evening theres loads of new posts to reply to!! and theres allways some people on here!!
    so its not bad at all really!!!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

I know that I haven't been posting as much lately because this is a really crazy time of year for me. The semester is finishing up and I have lots to do.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I think it just comes and goes in phases. People are busy with their every day lives and this is a very busy time of year with school and the holidays. There is always something new being posted though. Or...maybe a lot of members just like to come and get a quick fix and do some reading and catching up but don't do a lot of posting.

I Love Pet Talk!!

Robin

Surprisingly, I have a very large life out of PT as well. Everyone does. I really haven't been logging on as much since I got Freeway( horse) and since the 3rd report card is coming out soon. I also feel terrible for the animals. I don't play with them as much as I used to since I found PT. I am not going to take a break from PT. I'm just going to hang out more with my pets' and family.

I have noticed a decrease in posting as well. I wait and wait...lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

Don't agree. My daily posting average is up.

In my first New Threads PetTalk check of the day, there are at least three pages of posts, always.

And there seem to be less not-pet topics.