Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new "toy" has arrived

What a gorgeous bike!!

He he he he LOL!!

Sara posted exactly what I was going to say - even down to our husband's names being the same!!!!!
    Julie it's beautiful - but I have to say (don't I?!) I still prefer our Wing!!
    I've not had a ride on the V-Rod though!!
    Don know wants to know why the Wing can't come in the house instead of sitting in the garage!!!!! Gggggrrrrr
    Great pics., too

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Oh dear Sara / Lynne - have I started something??? I am just trying to think of it as a very shiny modern sculpture

We have been hanging around at the Harley dealer quite a lot waiting for them to install chrome etc, and just hanging out in general, and I really love these bikes!

They are all great, but I would LOVE a FAT BOY!! There is one as a raffle prize at the Bahrain airport at the moment, so my husband bought me LOADS of tickets! (I am going to take advantage of being unemployed in January to take some time and go get my bike license - I have just never gotten round to it). Then WHEN I win the Fat Boy I will have my licence

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Simply Gorgeous!

How lucky...was that a early christmas present

I would love to have a fat boy too, it's about the only one I could really ride since I'm so short

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

That's so cute! He looks like a little kid on Christmas day! We've had our share of bikes in the house too.

a bike in a box????

Insert part A into slot B!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I will now go home and yank out the pics of our Harley in the house!!!

We too have a Harley - the 95th Anniversary edition. When we first bought it, the house we stayed in did not have a garage, so it stayed inside the house for 6 months (until we moved!)

They are a BLAST!!!!!!

Congrats!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What an awesome Harley!!

My husband used to ride bikes, but they were sport bikes, not Harleys-I think he'd like to get one some day though!!!

Have fun!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Originally posted by tomkatzid
    Well I'm slow. I thought it was a cat toy the way the door was cut in the cardboard. And then I read the box and told Tom, Oh it's a bike. I really just thought it was a big box for Ally and Connor.
    LOL ... too funny.

My friends have a room in their house for their two Harleys. Seriously. A regular room, just like a bedroom ... for their motorcycles.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Ohhh!! My dad would be so jealous.

The bike is gorgeous!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

11. I bought Don a FatBoy for Christmas....it is even the same 95th anniversary colors as his bike. Here's a description of it.

Product Description
    Park one of the world's most coveted motorcycles on your desk. When a call comes in, the ringer "vrooms" and the headlight flashes. Other features include last-number redial, mute key, ringer on/off and tone/pulse switch. Hearing-aid compatible. Takes 2 AA batteries. Available on Fields.com and in catalog, not available in Marshall Field’s stores. 9-1/2Hx15Wx5-1/2D".

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    My friends have a room in their house for their two Harleys. Seriously. A regular room, just like a bedroom ... for their motorcycles.
    My husband will NEVER EVER see this post!!!!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    LOL ... too funny.

My dad can't see this post either.

Yes, I know someone who is like this too.. but then of course their house is 'inside' their garage.