Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The scene at my back door today

The scene at my back door today

The weather is getting better all the time and the girls are taking a little fresh air of an afternoon. However, at no time did I authorise sleeping in the flower tubs!

Your kitties are all so cute! Are they siblings/relatives or just similar breeds? Are they russian blues?

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

I just read your profile (I keep forgetting those are there!), they're mom and sisters? how cute!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

The profiles are handy aren't they? Jessica is mummy. She is the "heavy furred" one in the tub. Sam and Daisy are her kittens (although they are eight years old now). We don't know how old Jessica is, or where the poor thing came from.

What a gorgeous picture of three beautiful cats.
    How can you resist Jessica sleeping in the flower tub. She looks like an adorable butterball.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

That is soooo cute!! We have a couple of kitties that like to sleep in our pots on the porch. The pots are way to small for the large kitties and it is so funny to see.
    Your girls are gorgeous as always. I'm sure they are glad to be able to finally get some warmer fresh air!!

Those three girls are so adorable!!! Meowmmy, don't ya know we would NEVER sleep in the flower pots once there are flowers there!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Such thoughtful kitties to insulate the dirt so that the seeds inside can take root!

PS: I love the bright blue color od your door!

Well you may not have authorized it, but did you tell her that she couldn't.

Great picture.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

That picture is priceless!!!

Don't you know, we're heading towards springtime and maybe Jessica thought it's a good idea to provide the flowerbulbs with some warmth so they might hatch at the right time!!!

Too cute and it's fun to see them all together in that picture!!!
    More pics would be highly welcomed here!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

The question is not what you allowed the cats to do- the question is whether you'll be authorized to plant flowers in the outdoor cat beds

I just wish that I had the mi=oney to completely isolate my back yard , and make it a Paradise for my Cats , where they could go out , and be safe from the neighborhood! They would love that so much , to be able to play in the sun. Maybe an outdoor exercise pen.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Actually it's a new Cat Grass hybrid. It only sprouts up in the springtime and for a limited time only

So cute!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh, they're so sweet! I love your grey kitties.

15. How wonderful! Green grass and kitties growing everywhere, even in the pots! Perhaps they are planning what to plant where. I know I spend alot of time doing that in February!