Thread: I think it's time to say good-bye.

I think it's time to say good-bye.

***PLEASE SEE THREAD IN PET MEMORIAL***

I think it is time I get ready to say good-bye to my friend, Daisy.

I just got back from camp, and she is in terrible condition, even on medication. She is going downhill rather than up hill.

I am 90% sure she has a pituitary tumor. Her sister has a (mammary) tumor too, so it's probably genetic. Her head is cocked as far as it can go, and she is almost completely paralyzed her in front legs- she can't stand and can't walk, she drags herself and spins in a circle. Her mouth and belly are covered in blood which is coming from her nose. She can't drink water anymore and she is starting to ignore her food.

I think it's time. I am going to talk to my mom when she gets home from work.

I would like to thank everyone who had Daisy in their prayres, I guess good luck just isn't on her side.

BABY DAISY:

DAISY NOW:
    Last edited by Desert Arabian; 05-13-2004 at 09:52 AM.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

You have me in tears.

Good Luck with your decision; whatever you decide.

no no no this is too sad. i am so sorry for you and for daisy!

Yes, now I am in tears too, especially showing that cute little baby picture.

I am so, so sorry. I to wish you luck with the decision you have to make, and I know you will make the right one.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I am so sorry for Daisy and for you Laura. I will pray for a most peaceful passing for little Daisy. I also pray for your strength during this most trying and difficult time.
    I am so glad I got to meet sweet Daisy! I feel very privileged.

{{{HUGS}}}

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

This really sucks. This is why I am a breeder, for exactly this reason. I don't breed rats with illness, tumors etc. People need to wake up and start breeding healthy rats, and that includes feeders too. For the sake of each person that adopts one of these babies froma petstore not knowing their background. Things need to change and it makes me so frustrated. Daisy is so young and it breaks me heart that you are going through this. This is not the way she was supposed to leave. She was supposed to be curled up in her hammock asleep, not like this.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Thanks everyone, your responses me a lot to me. I just feel so bad that was letting her suffer, I feel terrible for that. I never want my pets to suffer, and she is. I just wish that she got better.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Oh I am so sorry to hear about sweet Daisy, if she is suffering you know you are making the right decision. You and Daisy are in my prayers...

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

I am very sad to hear about Daisy, know in your heart this is the right thing to do and it is time, may daisy enter RB peacefully, don't feel bad for trying to give Daisy a chance to live, we always hope they will get better.

I know how sad you must feel right now, and just want to send you big hugs and our love.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Laura I'm so sorry to hear about that. It is always hard to lose a pet, no matter how long they have been in your life.

I am sorry to hear that. {{{HUGS}}}
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

your in my thoughts and prayers Laura.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Man, I know it sucks to loose a ratty... my prayers are with you. Luckies, I agree with you too...

Aww! I'm sorry to hear about that.. She'll be in a better place.. always remember that..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred