Thread: Bingo!

Bingo!

Can it be that I am the first to congratulate little Bingo today! Bingo you have the face of a little angel and I can see from the story that your human wrote, that is exactly what you are! You look like 5 lbs. of pure love wrapped up in a furry body! For some reason I have a strong feeling right now to recite the Pledge of Allegiance. OK, bark after me....."I pledge allegiance....." Silly me, but congratulations to you little Bingo, our very special Memorial Day Doggie!

Hi Bingo!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Bingo, you have definitely won our hearts this morning!! Such a proud little man displaying our American flag on this glorious Memorial Day. Happy Memorial Day sweetheart!! You are just adorable and we are so happy to see your little face this morning first thing. You are certainly the apple of your human's eye Bingo and rightly so!! We have never seen a blue Yorkie and we love your little blue coat. It sure sounds like you are a very very smart little man and always there when your loving human needs you!! Enjoy your day Mr. Bingo as our very special holiday DOTD and enjoy every day with your loving family. Always always love your life like we do Bingo!! Kisses all around!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

B - I - N - G - O, B - I - N - G - O, B - I - N - G - O, and Bingo was his name!

Ohh Bingo, forgive me for trying to sing your praises with that familiar tune, although with my off key rendition, you might not have recognized it. You certainly represent one happy pupper and I only wish that all pups would be living the adored life that you have found for yourself. I should not say found because based on your many attributes, you have certainly earned the love and affection which have come your way, as well as the most respected distinction of dogdom....being Dog of the Day . Thank you, Bingo, for spending your precious time here today.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Bingo, you are a very very handsome little man!! I just love your darling smile and sweet tiny face - you are too cute. You look awesome in your picture - you are one patriotic puppy, and our darling Monday Memorial Day mascot - it was so nice to meet you!! Congrats Beautiful Bingo for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!

Hello Bingo,

What a super handsome doggie you are baby. I love your
    Memorial Day picture sweetie. Many happy congrats & kisses
    on your day of honor as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Look at your precious little smilely face, Bingo! And your mom is right...you certainly won ME over! You may be teeny, but your heart and personality is as big as they can be!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hello gorgeous!!!

Wishing you a fantastic DOTD day sweetheart!

Happy Memorial Day to all my US friends .
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Hey there cutie pie Bingo I know...I'm late.......but I just had to pop in to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you! Oh, how adorable you are sweet, lovable Bingo! No wonder you've captured the hearts and minds of all who cross your path! What a darling ambassador of canine love you are! And I see you're quite the patriotic pup as well! What a most splendid choice for our Memorial Day Dog of the Day honors! Your family is so very proud of their precious furkid and rightfully so! Please have your Mom give you lots of hugs and kisses for me, ok? I hope you had a star spangled day of celebration, sweetheart Congratulations to Bingo, our adorable Memorial Day Dog of the Day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~