Thread: Good Morning Sweet Duke!

Good Morning Sweet Duke!

Hello sweet boy!! Such a beautiful big boy you are. We think you are a gentle giant Duke!! You quietly live every day, playing and having a good time and when you are needed to break up a little spat, you are Duke on the spot. We loved to read this about you Duke. You are a very big boy and you can gently walk between the kids and suddenly everybody is happy and loving again. You were clearly destined to be with your loving family. They really need you!!! We are sorry to hear that you lost your original owner Duke but we're happy knowing that you are now with a family that loves you just as much. They were there when you needed them too. Now, everybody is HAPPY!!! Congrats on being our very special and very beautiful Sunday DOTD Duke. Keep on loving your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sticky, Florida

Duke

You are so handsome. Glad that you have a family that loves you very much. You might be big but I love your size. You are just beautiful. Have a great day and a long and happy life with your family.
    LHCamry

Duke, a big hug, big boy!
    Congratulations for being today's DOTD.

Celebrate this special Sunday with lots of play and treats.

You look a lot like my GSD Rex, who is three years; you both are beautiful, sweet and playful.
    I am glad you finally have a family that loves and cares about you, and you know how to return their dedication.

How wouldn't I post to your thread???

Rex sends you lots of bow-aw-aw-aw compliments.

I've noticed that the three previous posters just had to use the word *beautiful* in reference to you. I am no exception, although I have to add striking, awesome, and stunning. But dear Duke, your beauty to no surprise is more than skin/fur deep. Your personality is just as amazing.

I know your first guardian must be beaming as he reflects on what a wonderful home you have settled into. Perhaps he has become your very own guardian angel.

Thank you, Duke, for serving as our Dog of the Day. I think that all who meet you today will agree that it is an honor to know a dog such as yourself.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Duke, you are positively REGAL!

I love big dogs, more to hug. Smart boy too, keeping those kids in line. Keep up the good work!

Duke you are all heart!!! You are surely a good dog of the day on a Sunday, you try to be a peace maker when quibbles happen!!! Smart and yes, beautiful boy in every way!!! You Im sure are very appreciated and loved deservedly so!!!!

Aww Dukie boy, you are so very very handsome! What a special man - with a big family to love the big boy!! You have the sweetest eyes and such an impressive form! Duke ROCKS!
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!!

wonderful duke! what a fantastic dog you are! congrats to the dotd!!!

As you can see, Handsome Duke, I'm a wee bit partial to your breed. My Logan likes the boys and she sends you some ruffs and gurgly talk too! She also wants to know if you like to herd feet and if you're busy next Saturday night? Hunka! Hunka! Hunka!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi there handsome, handsome Duke I'm so sorry to have missed your special day, sweetheart...no computer But, as they say, better late than never

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your first guardian and sadder still to learn that no one in your family's circle jumped right in to adopt you. But what a happy day that was when your loving forever family came to your rescue! How blessed they are to have such a gentle, loving, oyal and protective companion to make their family complete What fun the little 4 leggers will have growing up with beautiful Duke, the gentle giant, as their best friend

Congratulations to you Duke, our VERY special Dog of the Day honoree! I hope you and your proud family had a wonderful celebration..then again, I think every day at your house is a day to celebrate! Hugs, kisses and happy tails wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~