I pick up my dogs poop every single day out the yard. I have been noticing a whole lotta various sized poops in my yard. I am thinking this is not my dogs poop but hey what can you do? I was taking two of my dogs out yesterday and these two big dogs come running around the corner into my yard. At this point my dogs are straining on leash to chase the intruders out their yard I am sure. I am straining with feet planted and body leaned so far back my bottom is almost touching the ground trying to keep control and the two intruders are looking at me like I have lost my mind peeing on my bush. After about a minute they finally trot as carefree as can be from my yard marking each new yard as they go along.

Now, I definitely know why I am picking so much poop out my yard. I have half a mind to find the owners and ask them for my fee. Oh and I have also noticed I have been picking up a remarkable amount of cat poop out of my yard. Also to top all of this off my husband found rabbit turds in our yard yesterday also.