A close friend of mine and her mom are being forced to move this friday. They do not own the condo that they are leasing, and the person who does own it is selling it. They are being forced to move to the only quick place they could find, where dogs are not allowed. They are moving friday, and they don't have a home, not even a temporary home, for their dogs!!

One of the dogs, "Tikka", is a 6 year old Shiba Inu. She is a little shy at first but once she gets to know anyone she loves them. She is fine around horses and other dogs. She also is fine with kids.

The other dog, "Tasha", is a 12 year old Lab/Chow mix. She is very sweet, loves to cuddle, and also loves horses, other dogs and kids.

They were hoping that they could get a home together, (the 2 dogs), but they also said that as long as they were going to good families, that it was okay if they were split. Please remember, my friend and her mom are being forced to do this. Just now they asked me if I could help find a home for their dogs, even a temporary one. They were practically in tears. They love their dogs dearly and all they want is for them to go to a good home. I promised that I would do as much as I could to find them at least a temporary home, and even more hopefully a fur-ever home. I am asking all around pony club, I'm asking my mom if she has any friends that want dogs, and I told them that I'd even ask around here. They live in Agoura Hills, around the same area as me, but I'm sure they would go anywhere within California that's about 3 or 4 hours away, as long as they know that their dogs will be loved and cared for. Any help would be VERY greatly appreciated.

Devon