Thread: Hi I am new

Hybrid View

Hi I am new

I have 3 dog's and in a couple months I am gonna be getting me another dog...

can't wait to join the fun on here..
    Save a Horse Ride a cowboy

Kia Ora (hello) and welcome to PT, as you can see we come from all parts of the world here and I am from Down Under, New Zealand, proud owners of my two kitties in my siggy below, you will have a ball here, it is a great place just to come and have a vent, a laugh, get serious, become educated, the sky is your limit, so many people, so many pets, just not enough hours in the day to spend here, hope you can post pics of your dogs soon and let us know all about your new dog. Have a ton of fun.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Can't wait to hear all about your dogs. My name is Robin and Kati and Tori are my two furkids.

Robin

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderatrs here. My current pet is Miss Hoppy, the little brown bunny you see as my avatar.

G'day mate & welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Trev and have two schnauzers, called Oggy & Flute , plus a rescue pup called Possum.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Hi and welcome to pet talk! my name is kristian and i have one sheltie called Foxy.

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

7. Hello there!
    woofs and hellos to you.

my real name is Carol but im better known as Vette online. i have 8-9 pound Toy Poodle by the name of Kirby,, and 3 cats by the names of Cheetoo,, Stella and Shady. if and 'when' my dogster and catster pages ever get fixed.. you can click the links below my signature banner.

i dont know what the heck happend to my pages.. they were there one day.. and gone the next.

but anyway,, is your pets on dogster?
    would love to see them!

HELLO NEW PT'ER

WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!
    THIS IS MY BABY "CHICA"

Thanks everyone for the welcome you all have beauitful babies and i can not wait to look through the whole site..

and no i am not on dogster what is that..

I will share pic's soon
    Save a Horse Ride a cowboy

Hi, there, Golden-hearts welcome to Pet Talk! I'm david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a cat butler to Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a tortoiseshell kitty. I have pictures of them in my signature. You will like it here very much. But beware, this site is very addictive!!

Welcome!! I have a Border collie, Blaze, and a guinea pig, Domino!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Hey!

Welcome to Pet Talk!! I am Abby, 14 years old, and from Ohio. I have a black bunny named Speedy and let me tell you he is just a spoiled little thing. I KNOW you will enjoy it here, we have lots of fun. I look forward to reading your posts, seeing your babies, and hopefully get to know you!

Have Fun!

*Abby*

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

13. Dogster is a really neat thing that allows you to makes a web page about your dog with a few pictures and some infromation about them in seconds!

and good news,, my dogster and catster pages are now fixed. so if you want to see what Dogster or Catster is like in action,, just click on Kirby or one of my other pets names belw my signature.

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Welcome to PT! I'm Amanda and I've got cats, fish, a rabbit, and a gecko (all listed in my sig). I hope to hear more from you soon! And see pictures! I love pictures!
    Shadow & Gus (the kitties), Blink (the gecko), Draco, Satine, Damon, & Outback (the fishies) ~I'll be there for you - 'cause you're there for me too~

Be at peace, Erin, I will miss you and remember your sweet face always...