Thread: Jerry!

Jerry!

Who's a pretty boy then? You look very intelligent, and you have a wide vocabulary. Not only that - you sing! Handsome birdie, enjoy your special day as our most deserving POTD, hope you get to sing along and bob up and down to the radio, nibble on some treats, and greet all your visitors with all three hellos. Keep practising, it's my birthday next month!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Jerry
    What a handsome fellow you are!
    I would love to hear you sing! I bet you are quite good at it!
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there handsome Jerry!!! Aren't you the handsome boy Wow, what stunning coloring, a most beautiful shade of green! But I have to say I was most impressed with your intellect and verbal skills! Now you know all day I will NOT be able to get that song out of my head.."Who Let the Dogs Out!" No single tune like "Mayberry Theme" for this smart fella! And what a treat it will be for your humans to have you sing Happy Birthday to them! I'll bet you've mastered the entire song by now! I hope one day I might be blessed with a beautiful, bright, lovable feathered kid like you, Jerry! You're precious! Congratulations to our most handsome, most lovable, most deserving Pet of the Day, JERRY! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your proud people, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there handsome, charismatic Jerry! I can just picture you as you sing and jam along to "Who Let the Dogs Out?" You are one totally cool bird! Even though you were gobbling away on your Mom's necklace while she wrote about you, her love, pride and joy in you was so eloquently expressed in your tribute. You are one amazing and impressive boy Jerry! It looks like you were enjoying something particularly yummy in your POTD photo too . Jerry, I hope today has been EXTRA special with lots of yummy morsels and plenty of song and dance to celebrate your stardom! Congratulations on being our MOST deserving and delightful Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I heart Jerry! What a gorgeous boy you are - with such a bright and smart expression and very fine feathers too! What a hunk! Congrats to Awesome Jerry!

What a delightful bird you are, Jerry, and it has been such a pleasure to meet you and read all about your verbal skills and antics! Congratulations on being our napkin-needy POTD, handsome boy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congrats on POTD!!!

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87