Thread: sea monkeys

sea monkeys

i just hatched sea monkeys and i was wondering if anybody knew about them? they are only 2 days old and i would like to more about them. like how much to feed them. they are really cute Thanxs

HI! I don't know anything about sea monkeys but I found the following sites that might help!
    http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/andrew.harbottle/care.htm

http://www.sea-monkeys.com/html/customercare/faq.html

And on a more humorous note, http://www.seamonkeyworship.com/ offers the following advice:

SOME HELPFUL HINTS FOR RAISING SEA-MONKEYS®

1. don't lie - Sea Monkeys® don't like it when people lie to them anymore than people do;
    2. don't give them bananas - they may be monkeys but they will be suffocated by the large banana in their little tank;
    3. don't eat them - you may enjoy the momentary taste but you certainly won' t have the fun of watching your Sea-Monkeys® grow;
    4. don't scream "Hey look at the Sea-Monkeys®" at them - they don't like to be reminded of their existence. (Sea-Monkeys® are docile creatures who prefer to remain clear of existential thought.) Similarly, Buddhist koans such as "what is the sound of one hand clapping" might make the Sea-Monkeys® realize the meaningless of their existence and this could cause mass Sea-Monkey® suicide;
    5. don't force your Sea-Monkeys® to mow the lawn - they have a severe allergy to freshly cut grass;
    6. don't let your Sea-Monkeys® operate heavy equipment while under the influence of cold medication as it can make them drowsy;
    7. do involve your Sea-Monkeys® in political discussion - despite the fact that most Sea-Monkeys® lean to the left;
    8. do cover the Sea-Monkey® tank while engaged in marital relations as Sea-Monkeys® carry camcorders and aren't afraid to sell those tapes to "Hard Copy"; and finally,
    9. If you run out of Sea-Monkey® food, please don't feed your Sea-Monkeys® just anything. Timothy J. Isham figured he'd feed them some spaghetti-o's. The can must have had botulism or something. Please don't feed your sea monkeys anything out of a dented can.

You crack me up, Zippy!!! This one sent me into a laughing frenzy:

Originally posted by zippy-kat

8. do cover the Sea-Monkey® tank while engaged in marital relations as Sea-Monkeys® carry camcorders and aren't afraid to sell those tapes to "Hard Copy"
    Congrats on the new little sea monkeys. I bet they are really cute I know nothing about them other then the fact that they are cute, but I hope you find all the info you need.

I used to have sea monkeys!! they ruled!! LOL

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Sea Monkeys

Hello! I have sea monkeys and I know TONS about them! What you do is you feed them once a week. Be VERY careful not to overfeed becuase it can suck up the oxygen in the cage. You must give them air every day ( i reccomend buying the million air bubble pump) if you dont have that use a staw and poke holes at the bottom and blow in it a couple times a day. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

sea monkeys are so complicated?

I just fed mine every week... no wonder they only lived for a month!
    I think I own my dog, but it owns my heart and home

thanks for all the help!