Thread: Update on my full-time status...

Hybrid View

Update on my full-time status...

As most of you know, I've been working part-time for a funeral home waiting for the position to go full-time, depending on when the renovations to the new office space is completed.

Well, I found out today that I will be hired full-time as of May 20th.

I went to an apartment complex 5 minutes away from where I work in Flat Rock to apply for a one bedroom apartment. The rent is based on your income.

There is a three month waiting period (Hey, I've waited THIS long, I can wait another 3 months!!) My rent will be $410/month which includes water, sewage, trash pick up, dishwasher, garbage disposable and. The gas heat runs about $60/month and also has central air and individual hot water heaters. It also has a washer/dryer hook-up and they rent washers and dryers for $35 extra/month. The GOOD news is I can bring my cats !!!! I told them I only have 2. They require a $150/per cat non-refundable deposit and another $15/per cat/per month payment. Works for me!!!

I am so excited because it's nice and quiet and the complex is only 6 years old!! I told my landlord about it and he said he'd give me a glowing recommendation!

I can't wait to move!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

How exciting! Good luck and congrats!

Oh, Donna! That's great. I'm really glad you're getting out of your old apartment.I'm also happy for you that your work is going full-time. That will help your finances greatly. Wait until they see your furbabies! BIG {{{{HUGS}}}}

Donna,

This good news is a long time coming and I'm so glad its here!! you deserve all this and more. YAY!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your new place! That's exciting!!

Hugs,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Excellent, congratulations to you AND the kitties!

Great news Donna, well done mate.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Good things come to those who wait, so the saying goes, and to good people too, congrats Donna, your apartment sounds a dream, and the kitties will be welcome, that is so neat, hope you will share pics when you move in.

Couldn't happen to a nicer person IMO, you deserve it.!!!!!!!!!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Re: Update on my full-time status...

Originally posted by moosmom

... The GOOD news is I can bring my cats !!!!

I told them I only have 2.

They require a $150/per cat non-refundable deposit
    and another $15/per cat/per month payment.

CONGRATZ on the Promotion to FULL Tyme!

Now about da KATz ...

Uhhhh ...
    What Happens if (or when) they find out ya got a few more than TWO ???

If they don't "find out" during a maintenance visit; a neighbor might
    "blow the whistle" because they don't LIKE cats or
    because THEY had to pay for "extra" cats.

/s/ Phred
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

CONGRATS, DONNA!!!

Congratulations, Donna! Hope all goes well with the new apartment too!

Phred,

You're absolutely right. *hangs head in shame * I've been thinking alot about it since I filed the application. I guess my conscience is getting the best of me afterall. I'll own up to it when I get approved. I asked her if there was a limit to the number of pets and she said no, as long as I pay the non-refundable deposit of $150 per pet.

Thanks everyone for all your support! You guys rock!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!