Thread: Any thoughts...

Any thoughts...

My Gidget threw up quite a bit the other afternoon. Anyway we figured it was probably her since she didn't eat supper that night. She has since been eating (pretty much normal), drinking water, using the Potty as best I can tell (we have 4 kids and 3 litter boxes), I saw her in it earlier and covering up "something". She runs and jumps and is very lovable. I just combed her and she started rubbing up against me and purring. She just seems a little more sleepy than normal and occassionaly it looks like she is swallowing a little funny. My husband and I think she is OK and just may have irriated her throat from throwing up so much the other day. She hasn't thrown up again and seems pretty normal. She lets you pick her up and doesn't cry so I don't think she is in any pain or distress. She probably isn't getting as much sleep as she should since I keep waking her up to check on her and I certainly am not getting much sleep. If I thought it was serious I would rush her to the vet, but I don't want to traumatize her for nothing. Vet is closing soon today and there is an emergency vet available tomorrow if the need arises, but we are keeping careful watch on her and she has made improvements over the past couple of days. Seems herself most of the time. Is it possible she may have a bug and throat irritation? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Or she might,have just ate something,that disagreed,with her,or maybe wolfed down her food,too fast.Or a touch,of the Flu.The Found Cats,and I are hoping,that it is nothing serious,and everything,is fine for Gidget.Maybe she wants,a Trip To Hawaii! Like Sandra Dee,may the Lord rest her soul.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'd just keep an eye on her for the next couple of day... just incase! It sounds like she's happy and healthy, as she's still acting like normal! I'll keep my paws crossed!
    Thank you joanofark for my fab new avatar!

Thank you for the thoughts and good wishes. She just had some special warm chicken and enjoyed that and has gone to take a nap. I hope and pray it is nothing serious. She has been through quite a bit in her 6 years! Hopefully a bug or something and I pray it will pass and hopefully noone else will get it.

I'm so glad to hear that she's eating well, and is happy! Let us know how it goes!

Myself... being an ackward kitty... I don't like chicken! Mamma's not too keen on giving me human food, but I knick it (yes, she'll give me chicken, but I wont eat it... some times she gives me fish too... sometimes I like it, sometimes I refuse to eat it!)! Yes, I'll jusp on the tables and help myself.... favourites included chips (fries) and toast!
    Thank you joanofark for my fab new avatar!