Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prayers for Gina's Ark requested.

I got an email from her, and passed along everyone's well wishes. She's uncomfortable, and impatient to go home, but holding up.

Gina told me that I can extend her email address to anyone on PT that wants it. Please send me a PM and I'll give it to you.

Thank you.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Prayers

Oh Gina, I can't tell you how terrible I felt when I read the post about what happened. I don't know what to say other than you are very much in my thoughts and the prayers from Trenton will keep coming for your recovery and all your little purrballsKeep your chin up, take things very easy, and count on the love, positive thoughts, support and prayers from everyone who cares about you. Groucho sends you tons of get well kitty kisses and snuggles! I'm on your side. Let us know if there's anything we can do?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

You poor kid! YOu should move someplace safe, like New York.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gina and I have been emailing back and forth, she's still in the hospital as she's fighting an infection in the wound and bad reactions to antibiotics, but is extremely grateful that she can still walk. She's impatient to go home, of course, but wouldn't anyone be?

And she sent a separate email just to ask me to say

THANK YOU!! to Cathy Bogart!!!

I asked my friend to bring me the camera cathy (wolfchan/Cathy Bogart) used (but couldn't upload because of moving) when she fed my animals, and looking through digital pictures, she took more than 50 happy pictures! could you please thank a big heap her in my update thread. impossible for me to get a hold of her - bad reception, thanks!
    She misses everyone, and all the pictures, and sends her greetings to everyone, and thanks for the prayers, as she's struggling and appreciates everyone's support.

Prayers and pawsitive thoughts on the way.

LOUD Louie sends you and your furkids lots of get well kisses and wigglebutts...
    The Beans send you and your furkids lots of get well headbumpies.

Prayers for Gina

Hi, Gina! How are you feeling today? I hope you're feeling better but there's no question that you really miss your little purr balls! Sending you many prayers from me and many get well kitty kisses from Groucho. Thinking of you.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Dear Gina I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you, this is so shocking, you poor girl you have been through a really tough time lately, and I hope we can all bring you a little comfort here, by knowing how much we care for you, I hope you can make a speedy recovery and be home soon, and that your pain and suffering is eased. HUGS sweet Gina.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Will continue to keep you in my prayers Gina.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Get better soon.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

This is unbelievable . Gina is in my thoughts and prayers. I just feel in a state of shock at so much tragedy and it's getting very difficult for me to come up with words that seem meaningful.

Gina, please hang in there. You are one incredibly strong spirited woman and I know you'll get through all of this. You're in my prayers. Gentle {{hugs}} to you.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm back!!!

rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Gina, I can't believe what I just read, you poor thing! I'm so glad you're out of hospital and back with your furkids - they are the best healers in the world. {{{hugs}}} to you.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy