Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *Pictures* of brand new Tyler - Sirrahsim - warning some blood

Hybrid View

*Pictures* of brand new Tyler - Sirrahsim - warning some blood

Paul e-mailed some pictures of brand new son and here they are:

This one is right after they took Tyler (Missy had emergency C-Section) Tyler has some blood on him, but the surgery really is very quick with very little blood. He is hollering - but wouldn't you if someone lifted you put of your warm comfy bed and into a cold room??

Missy was able to see him briefly but not hold him quite yet because she had her IV and was in the OR. I recognize her lovely happy smile though!!

Then, Paul went with Tyler to the nursery for cleanup, statistics, vitals and a bath....then under the warming lights.

A little fuzzy here...

And now settled and content.

That is it for *minutes old* Tyler!! I will have more from Missy's room and then at home.

Thank you everyone who has been supportive and excited with my daughter on the birth of her first baby and my first grandson. This has made everything so much better for all of us to have other folks excited and happy!!

WOW!!!

He is truley a beautiful little newborn baby!!!

CONGRATULATIONS grandma and new mommy!!!

and WELCOME little Tyler...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

talked with Missy and Paul

Hi all - I spoke with the new parents last night - Missy was then settled into her room. Paul had already changed his first dirty diaper and sounded so happy and proud of his new son! (Paul is younger brother to chrangharris here)

Missy told me every detail she could remember of her day - said it was *surreal* because she never had any hard labor and of course did not feel anything - and yet here is her son! She said it was pretty scary because it quickly turned into an emergency. Tyler's heartrate would drop as low as the 50's and it SHOULD stay up over 120. They had her get up onto her hands and knees (this is least distressing for baby) and gave her oxygen. Soon they wheeled her to the OR and gave her a spinal (this makes the patient completely numb from the chest down) so she could be awake and aware for the caesarian. Paul was with her except to run and get on his scrubs and mask. Tyler was born within minutes. I have only seen two C-sections but they are truly amazing!! It reminds me of a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat

Well, now MY baby has her own baby It was great to talk with her and with Paul!!...all the way to Japan

OK grandma is done rattling now! I hope you enjoy all the pictures.
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 05-27-2005 at 06:51 AM.

WOW!!

Awesome pictures!! I have never seen a minutes old baby before.. well, except my own son of course. He is so gorgeous, just look at him pulling tongues at us in the second pic, oh, and that lovely little smile in the third.... absolutel wonderful!!

Thanks so much for sharing, and Congratulations once again Grandma, Missy, Paul and all the family!

Chris

Oh Deb! He truely is PERFECT!!! Looks like a little angel! He has the sweetest little face and Missy's smile when she was looking at him . . . she is defintiely in love!

I'm so excited for her . . . and for you!!! I can't wait to see some more pics . . . especially of her holding her baby boy!

Congratulations, once again, to your beautiful new addition! He is amazing! A true blessing!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

He's beautiful! Cngrats Harris family (I'm sorry I don't know Missy's husband's family name... congrats to them of course too!)

How scary that is heart rate dropped, but you were wodnrful hands and they made sure he got out healthy. Please give that precious new baby a kiss all the way form Pennsylvania for me.

There he is at last! He doesn't look too impressed with his first experience of the outside world. The pictures are wonderful!

Congratulations again, everyone!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a special little face!! Because of the caesarian, his scull is not deformed at all . I wish I could give him a gentle kiss on his little forehead

Thank you so much, Debbie, for sharing these first pics. I am sure those mean a lot to you!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Lut! You are soooo right. Tyler is on my desktop, printed in photo paper next to my nightstand, on a little animation!! I can't stop looking at him and soooo wish I could touch him and pick him up, hug my babygirl!!!! Thank God for the internet and digital pictures - and for telephone!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Awww he's sure cute stuff! And Missy's smile as she finally gets to see her new baby is so relieved looking. Glad Tyler finally decided to grace the world with his presence, and that he's healthy. I can't wait for pics of the whole family now.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh he is sooo handsome. Missy you did a wonderful job. You must be exceptionally proud of her Debbie. He was well worth the wait. (grabbing tissues to dab my eyes seeing I'm at work)

Thank you both for sharing the wonderful experience with us.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

What a handsome fella. He may be only minutes old in those pictures but I can still tell he is gonna be quite the heartbreaker when those minutes turn into years!

Thank you so much for sharing pictures of sweet baby Tyler as well as his progression and story of his birth. Maybe I oughta get my mom to sign up for PT so she can give you all updates when I have my baby later this year!!

Congrats again, Missy, Paul and Grandma!!

OMG!!! I miss one day of PT and Tyler finally came out!!

He is absolutely ADORABLE! What gorgeous skin tone and that hair! These pictures just bring tears to my eyes. The smile on Missy's face, the proud grandma, daddy's first dirty diaper, and just the whole wonderful miracle of Tyler. It is so amazing and I don't know how I could be happier for everyone!
    This is just so wonderful! Congratulations to the whole family! I know everyone has been looking so forward to Tyler's arrival and it finally happened! You done good Missy!!!

Welcome to the world and PT baby Tyler!!!

AWWW!!!! What cute little ears and fingers!!!! awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby, and was well worth the wait, don't you think?